IGNORED

THANK YOU to ALL who served and are serving!!!

cowpuc

To all my brothers and sisters who, past - present and future, wore/will wear this great land of liberty's cloth of freedom = I offer my sincere and utmost :clap2: !

Thanks to each of you for serving and protecting our way of life:usa:!

Puc

For those of you who have HBO, they have the series "Pacific" available to watch. It's about WWII in the pacific theater. I've watched 3 episodes so far and I'm really enjoying it. Extraordinary courage, sacrifice, and maybe a devine hand, allowed our forces to defeat the Japanese who had much far more ships and planes (in the beginning).

To all my brothers and sisters who, past - present and future, wore/will wear this great land of liberty's cloth of freedom = I offer my sincere and utmost :clap2: !

Thanks to each of you for serving and protecting our way of life:usa:!

Puc

Vedio, didn't come thru on this end but thanks anyway.

I echo your sentiments. I took my jungle boots off 51 years ago. Damn, I'm old. I have all the respect for those men and women for their service.

Like Wise; Took my boots off 50 years. Spent the next 40 Plus years working on a military base. Met a lot of young people just enetering and seen a lot of them after deployment, now grown men and women.

Hats off to all.