IGNORED

Thank you politicians

Sylvester

Agreed on all points, Clive.

Only thing is the current GDP is much better than Obama years due to the tax cuts that stimulated the economy...manufacturing added jobs, etc..

"The current U.S. GDP growth rate is 3.5 percent. ... Current U.S. gross domestic product is $20.659 trillion. That means all the people and companies in the United States produced at a rate of $20.659 trillion in the past 12 months."

And predicted to grow if Congress will stop the crap throwing and get back to work representing us, the people.

I'm sad too, and angry this has happened....but that's what we get for not imposing our will on Congress....they do work for us, supposedly.

One thing I realy noticed down there is I did not see any politicians say how they would improve things, they all spent their air time slandering each other. No wonder people don't vote, there is little to vote for.

Our current President said what he would do and he's doing it to the surprise of the deep swamp as much as the deep swamp will allow him. They are fighting him every inch of the way.

I wasn't referring to the president. I was talking about the local politicians running for election. They all seemed to be more interested in attacking each other rather than saying what they would do to make things better. Unfortunately that seems to be a trait shared by politicians on both sides of the border.

Been holding my tongue on this one, but I will say these two things:

I now believe that the individuals vote counts, as NO ONE who was in power wanted Trump to win. If they could have stopped him, they would have.

I still believe that The United States of America are still the last, best hope for protecting the freedoms of it's people and the world.

'Nuff said. :ignore:

Agreed on all points, Clive.

Only thing is the current GDP is much better than Obama years due to the tax cuts that stimulated the economy...manufacturing added jobs, etc..

Don't forget de-regulation as an impetus. Companies lose interest when something takes 10 years to get approved. Not to mention the actual cost to the economy of all that bureaucracy.

And predicted to grow if Congress will stop the crap throwing and get back to work representing us, the people.

I'm sad too, and angry this has happened....but that's what we get for not imposing our will on Congress....they do work for us, supposedly.

Every election is about imposing your will on government so you must not get angry about the results. There is far too much anger on both sides and it needs to be defused. All you can do is try to properly and calmly inform those in your personal sphere... if they are willing to listen. There is a lot of really fake news out there which muddies the water far too much for ordinary folk to wrap their heads around.

Good luck getting Congress to actually accomplish something useful since they have been so involved with partisan bickering for a couple of decades or more occasionally flipping their position and being against what they previously argued for. It's bewildering.