IGNORED

24 years and counting.

RDawson

IMG_0865.jpg24 years ago today this lovely young lady said I do. I still haven't figured out how I snagged her. We're going to take a road trip later this week to celebrate, to Freebird's. Two beautiful daughters later, one in med school and one in high school, she's still putting up with me.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11275824 years ago today this lovely young lady said I do. I still haven't figured out how I snagged her. We're going to take a road trip later this week to celebrate, to Freebird's. Two beautiful daughters later, one in med school and one in high school, she's still putting up with me.

Congrats Ronnie! I can tell you from experience, it only gets BETTER!

I dont know wether to say congratulations, Im Sorry, Or my Condolensces. HA I am kidding I worked in a nursing home once upon a time. There was couple who shared a room believe they celebrated 80 yrs together, He passed on and she did the following night. A real sweet couple some say your partner is your lifeline and that proved it. Heres to many more miles and smiles.