IGNORED

Dear Bambi, You're going to die.

Air Ready Auto

I might take you up on that. I can't do the farmers market thing because I'm trying to beat out Flyinfool for the most impressive tomato garden.

Bambi KNOWS better than to mess with my maters.

Remember last year I was a cripple and could not mess with the garden. this year I am in much better shape so far.

• 1 month later...

Well, despite installing some heavy duty chicken wire fencing, Bambi has utterly decimated my tomatoes and my bean plants are completely gone. All of my pepper plants have gone largely untouched until yesterday. Apparently one of our local four-legged furry dinner's waiting to happen has developed a taste for jalapenos. I have decided to call this year a loss and will attempt again next year. I've got a line on some old dog run fencing from a buddy of mine and I will be installing that next year. And who knows, in a couple months I might get the four-legged critter that's been eating up my garden. At least I know it will be well fed...

Well, despite installing some heavy duty chicken wire fencing, Bambi has utterly decimated my tomatoes and my bean plants are completely gone. All of my pepper plants have gone largely untouched until yesterday. Apparently one of our local four-legged furry dinner's waiting to happen has developed a taste for jalapenos. I have decided to call this year a loss and will attempt again next year. I've got a line on some old dog run fencing from a buddy of mine and I will be installing that next year. And who knows, in a couple months I might get the four-legged critter that's been eating up my garden. At least I know it will be well fed...

Over here our biggest pests are goats, and possums. I have a nice hi-power 'puff of air' for possums. Don't know what they are like in the USA, but they get cat sized over here