IGNORED

Good deal on the new Venture in Alabama too. 24 out the door..

Yeppers,,, those folks are selling with no add on charges like the costumary doc, shippin or prep fees and are even eating the taxes to get em rolling.. I gotta hunch that unlike Canada where it sounds like the new one is sold out, some spots here in the States are having a tough time clearing em out. Here on the west side of Michigan I have yet to see a new one on the road except for our local dealership had one parked at the rally point for our Spring Run last weekend trying to drum up interest. I think if a guy wants one and is willing to hold off, their going to be hard sells here like the Strats, Roadliners and Raiders were and by years end they will probably be doable for under 20..

This is a listing for an eBay auction starting at $24,000 dollars, you are not buying the bike for $24,000 dollars, you still have to pay tax, tag and title in your state.

Who knows what the final price will be, it might sell to someone for $28,000 or $30,000 dollars by the end of the auction.

This is not a $24,000 price and you walk out with the bike. There is also likely a reserve price on the bike as well.

Edited by American

Interesting, a floor bid no-lower of $24,000.00

Whoever is looking at this...should contact PUC in PM, and he will direct you to the couple of dealerships around him in Michigan...they were advertising their floor stock at $22,000.00 or around there. Then...drive that baby home...(you can maintain an easy 60 mph) in 6th gear, and still be just under the 2300 MAX first tier Break In RPM restriction. So...you can drive your great deal, Michigan purchase to any of the other great states you place your hat within! :)

"Ladies and Gentlemen....the participants are posted at the gate....wait...wait for it...wait...(the bell sounds..) They're OFF....John Barson takes the quick lead...Bret Bochanan, moves up on his left flank....Betty Boop, is threatening to advance....there she goes...man, can that car drive...folks..this is going to be a nail biter....Phil Johnson, is making pace...they are near the Michigan/Ohio border...over it...folks...this is exciting....John Barson...pulls into the lead...." :)

Yeppers,,, those folks are selling with no add on charges like the costumary doc, shippin or prep fees and are even eating the taxes to get em rolling.. I gotta hunch that unlike Canada where it sounds like the new one is sold out, some spots here in the States are having a tough time clearing em out. Here on the west side of Michigan I have yet to see a new one on the road except for our local dealership had one parked at the rally point for our Spring Run last weekend trying to drum up interest. I think if a guy wants one and is willing to hold off, their going to be hard sells here like the Strats, Roadliners and Raiders were and by years end they will probably be doable for under 20..

Not with all the starving Canadian SVTC's wanttaown's, up here....there might be a stampede soon. At the Tim Horton's, my wife already started the harruumph...and eye-rolling, as about three people vectored in on us, as we left to 'ask me a few questions...'. I just need to write down (and I'm going to find your post) your local dealer...and then let any Cannuck interested party deal with the import headeaches. If they want one this riding season...apparently there are still some fish in those 'southern' lakes 'n ponds... :)

PUC, I think what is happening in the states...is that for the V-Twin market, you have a TON of used Harley's as Baby Boomers are for what ever reason, putting their rides up for sale. The market is flooded with Harley's...and certainly is a Buyer's market out there. That...and that the Harley Culture runs deep in the country that hosts the manufacturer. But...I think there will be an uptake. Our rides are now out in the wild...and I can't tell you how many times I have passed by car driver's windows with a thumb's up and large smile on the other side of the door...as well as comments by other bikers, waiting with me at a red light. My wife (because of what happened on her first ride...as she feared...people approaching us as we set up to mount the bike...) is already on the war path, bout my having some brochures to hand out...and then we split....lol. Twice she has mentioned (do you have any? Why didn't you get some when you picked up the bike...you'd better get some...I'm not waiting around while you explain the features for an hour or more!".

LOL...there will be a large uptake, when more Harley or other whatever metric riders, see one...talks to the owner...walks around the bike...and sneaks into a local dealership for first contact. I think that this will happen this Summer. The other thing...is that it is a huge investment...and that alone could be the single simple reason that they are not flying out of the dealership doors. $24,000 USF or $31.999.000 CAN is a LOT of money, no two ways about that!

Edited by YamahaParExcellence

This is a listing for an eBay auction starting at $24,000 dollars, you are not buying the bike for $24,000 dollars, you still have to pay tax, tag and title in your state.

Who knows what the final price will be, it might sell to someone for $28,000 or $30,000 dollars by the end of the auction.

This is not a $24,000 price and you walk out with the bike. There is also likely a reserve price on the bike as well.

Nope,, maybe go back and check the auction again,,,, it is clearly a no reserve auction with an opening bid of 24k U.S.. If a person bids on it and no one else does,, they actually do get to walk out the door with the bike for 24k (o.k., you win,, +16 bucks for title), maybe read the auction copy as it clearly explains this. Make it easy on ya here and let the seller's ad speak for itself , ALL THEIR WORDS - NOT MINE- here ya go:

"""WE ARE OFFERING A NO KIDDING DEAL ON THE THESE WITH LIMITED QUANTITIES. BIDDING STARTS AT $24000.00 AND THERE IS NO RESERVE. THERE IS ALSO NO, NONE, NADA FEES AND WE ARE PAYING THE ALABAMA TAXES FOR YOU. THE ONLY THING YOU PAY IS THE $16.50 ALABAMA TITLE FEE (IF YOU LIVE IN ALABAMA) AND NOTHING ELSE. READ AGAIN, NOTHING ADDED TO THE WINNING BID. """

Another interesting point in their auction is the comment = "we are offering THESE with limited quantities".. Any one else see that besides me or is it just on my computer?? If I were interested in a new Venture and reading this ad,,, I would call or email them as they suggested in the rest of the ad and see if they would just sell one outright for $23400 OTD, basically splitting their saved Ebay fee's with me:stirthepot::stickpoke:..

Interesting, a floor bid no-lower of $24,000.00

Whoever is looking at this...should contact PUC in PM, and he will direct you to the couple of dealerships around him in Michigan...they were advertising their floor stock at $22,000.00 or around there. Then...drive that baby home...(you can maintain an easy 60 mph) in 6th gear, and still be just under the 2300 MAX first tier Break In RPM restriction. So...you can drive your great deal, Michigan purchase to any of the other great states you place your hat within! :)

"Ladies and Gentlemen....the participants are posted at the gate....wait...wait for it...wait...(the bell sounds..) They're OFF....John Barson takes the quick lead...Bret Bochanan, moves up on his left flank....Betty Boop, is threatening to advance....there she goes...man, can that car drive...folks..this is going to be a nail biter....Phil Johnson, is making pace...they are near the Michigan/Ohio border...over it...folks...this is exciting....John Barson...pulls into the lead...." :)

:big-grin-emoticon:,,, not quite but close,,, here ya go Yamter...

DSCN6177.JPGDSCN6178.JPGDSCN6175.JPG

Nope,, maybe go back and check the auction again,,,, it is clearly a no reserve auction with an opening bid of 24k U.S.. If a person bids on it and no one else does,, they actually do get to walk out the door with the bike for 24k (o.k., you win,, +16 bucks for title), maybe read the auction copy as it clearly explains this. Make it easy on ya here and let the seller's ad speak for itself , ALL THEIR WORDS - NOT MINE- here ya go:

"""WE ARE OFFERING A NO KIDDING DEAL ON THE THESE WITH LIMITED QUANTITIES. BIDDING STARTS AT $24000.00 AND THERE IS NO RESERVE. THERE IS ALSO NO, NONE, NADA FEES AND WE ARE PAYING THE ALABAMA TAXES FOR YOU. THE ONLY THING YOU PAY IS THE $16.50 ALABAMA TITLE FEE (IF YOU LIVE IN ALABAMA) AND NOTHING ELSE. READ AGAIN, NOTHING ADDED TO THE WINNING BID. """

Another interesting point in their auction is the comment = "we are offering THESE with limited quantities".. Any one else see that besides me or is it just on my computer?? If I were interested in a new Venture and reading this ad,,, I would call or email them as they suggested in the rest of the ad and see if they would just sell one outright for $23400 OTD, basically splitting their saved Ebay fee's with me:stirthepot::stickpoke:..

Sorry still not buying it, also you have to deal with all the registration and title issues in your home state and in Florida you will be paying sales tax to Florida on the bike when you register and title it. If you don't have a tag to transfer to the bike you are going to be charged a fee for putting a new vehicle on the Florida roads.

A lot of land mines on that deal.

Sorry still not buying it, also you have to deal with all the registration and title issues in your home state and in Florida you will be paying sales tax to Florida on the bike when you register and title it. If you don't have a tag to transfer to the bike you are going to be charged a fee for putting a new vehicle on the Florida roads.

A lot of land mines on that deal.

There's a lot of headaches too, for Canadian buyers that want to import one. The hidden costs, taxes, and fees are the killer in that.

:scared:,, just had this pointed out to me by a good friend of mine,, that original auction where the new SVTC was being offered at no reserve for a starting bid of 24k out the door got no bids and is now being offered as shown in this relist at 23k:scared:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Yamaha-VENTURE/202316210567?hash=item2f1afc6187:g:YWYAAOSwslda9JNC

It appears that this is in fact a real deal offering as the dealership name is stated in the auction and they do come up in a google search as an actual dealer down near Huntsville Alabama.. I am sure that a simple phone call to them could/would easily verify whether or not this unusual offering for a 1st year, newly released bike is legit.. Personally,, if I were interested in buying one of these scoots,, I would call them and inquire and when I did, I would ask about possibly buying one outside of Ebay = subtracting the amount that the dealership would have had to pay Ebay would the sale have gone thru them may in fact land a person one of these new SVTC's for closer to 22k out the door. It appears by the picture and the copy of the ad that they have more than one SVTC they are trying to sell and I just have a hunch that this would be doable because the dealership would still have inventory to sell to those that prefer to work thru Ebay (there is a slight amount of added security in going thru Ebay, especially if the sale involves using Paypal at all).

Noting this auction is now 2 days old and it has no bids either,,, IMHO, it will be interesting to follow this to conclusion to see if they drop another grand should it get no bids by auction conclusion..

:scared:,, just had this pointed out to me by a good friend of mine,, that original auction where the new SVTC was being offered at no reserve for a starting bid of 24k out the door got no bids and is now being offered as shown in this relist at 23k:scared:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Yamaha-VENTURE/202316210567?hash=item2f1afc6187:g:YWYAAOSwslda9JNC

It appears that this is in fact a real deal offering as the dealership name is stated in the auction and they do come up in a google search as an actual dealer down near Huntsville Alabama.. I am sure that a simple phone call to them could/would easily verify whether or not this unusual offering for a 1st year, newly released bike is legit.. Personally,, if I were interested in buying one of these scoots,, I would call them and inquire and when I did, I would ask about possibly buying one outside of Ebay = subtracting the amount that the dealership would have had to pay Ebay would the sale have gone thru them may in fact land a person one of these new SVTC's for closer to 22k out the door. It appears by the picture and the copy of the ad that they have more than one SVTC they are trying to sell and I just have a hunch that this would be doable because the dealership would still have inventory to sell to those that prefer to work thru Ebay (there is a slight amount of added security in going thru Ebay, especially if the sale involves using Paypal at all).

Noting this auction is now 2 days old and it has no bids either,,, IMHO, it will be interesting to follow this to conclusion to see if they drop another grand should it get no bids by auction conclusion..

Puc, I'm just starting to believe that most Americans are simply tapped out, financially, and it is the cost of the bike...and not its features, not what engine they put in...now how it is cooled...just plain and simply, U.S. motorcycle consumers are financially tapped out (of course not ALL!). Starting to look more and more that way to me. I get it...with Health Care insurance costs...in some cases, thousands of dollars per month in the 'states....Baby Boomer's that are actually SELLING their rides, not buying another one...HD riders...selling their rides, not buying another one....all of that plays in. In Canada, I think there is more actual money in the average Canadian's jeans for expensive, new toys.... (wink).

Puc, I'm just starting to believe that most Americans are simply tapped out, financially, and it is the cost of the bike...and not its features, not what engine they put in...now how it is cooled...just plain and simply, U.S. motorcycle consumers are financially tapped out (of course not ALL!). Starting to look more and more that way to me. I get it...with Health Care insurance costs...in some cases, thousands of dollars per month in the 'states....Baby Boomer's that are actually SELLING their rides, not buying another one...HD riders...selling their rides, not buying another one....all of that plays in. In Canada, I think there is more actual money in the average Canadian's jeans for expensive, new toys.... (wink).

I am sure there is some validity to what your saying Yamster cause our country did in fact get sold out economically in the not to distant past by forces who evidently believed in other forms of management then prosperity thru good old fashion hard work BUT,, that still doesnt answer the question of why/ow the new Wing is seeing such an amazing sell out in almost exactly the same location as the rough sell for the SVTC/ELUDER.. I have heard thru reliable sources that one Honda dealer alone in Arkansas has already sold and delivered over 40 of the new Wings and that does not include their increase in NOS Wings and/or used ones taken in on trade.. This leads me to believe that there may actually be something more to it all then simple economics..

I got to meet the Star riders who were behind the whole "lets go air cooled V-Twin" idea down out at Americade last year at the world release and clearly,, they thought following Harley would be the way to go.. I REALLY wish I had access to their forum reports (Star Touring?) just to read/hear how many of those past Strat/Roadliner riders actually did jump on board... THAT would be interesting!!

I do find it interesting that Canada is sold out on the new one too though,,, definitely something going on here brother!!

I am sure there is some validity to what your saying Yamster cause our country did in fact get sold out economically in the not to distant past by forces who evidently believed in other forms of management then prosperity thru good old fashion hard work BUT,, that still doesnt answer the question of why/ow the new Wing is seeing such an amazing sell out in almost exactly the same location as the rough sell for the SVTC/ELUDER.. I have heard thru reliable sources that one Honda dealer alone in Arkansas has already sold and delivered over 40 of the new Wings and that does not include their increase in NOS Wings and/or used ones taken in on trade.. This leads me to believe that there may actually be something more to it all then simple economics..

I got to meet the Star riders who were behind the whole "lets go air cooled V-Twin" idea down out at Americade last year at the world release and clearly,, they thought following Harley would be the way to go.. I REALLY wish I had access to their forum reports (Star Touring?) just to read/hear how many of those past Strat/Roadliner riders actually did jump on board... THAT would be interesting!!

I do find it interesting that Canada is sold out on the new one too though,,, definitely something going on here brother!!

Puc, I think I might have an explanation as to why you see more 2018 GoldWings out the door. I think a few reasons..

1. As stated Baby Boomers, for the most part (as Wing Owners) are simply staying with their paid-for ride...and no way want to get into payments, or if they have the cash...to commit $30,000.00 into a motorcycle at, or near retirement, and fixed income years.

2. So..what's left...well, the X gen, and Mill's...that's what's left. They have mostly at present (if at all in the game..) Sport Rides...Ninja's...Bandit's...etc...and now..want to do some touring...and are into multi-cylinder engines. So...they are gravitating to the flat six...and lighter ride. For folks like us...my wife and myself...been there, done that...we wanted to maintain a large scale, non-scaled down full tour, full carry, motorcycle...and had Yamaha released with the V4...we still would have bought it. So...I think the new uptake by 30's and 40's somethings...is to stay with a perceived performance ride, and not a more comfortable and (as they might see it...we don't...but they might...) paced and measured ride. I think all of that is in play. There are a LOT of our friends and others that I know...who have no plan to move to a new Wing of any kind...no matter what Honda would come up with for 2018. Key words, regarding their present, any-year Wing, or any other type, or brand of Tour bike: Paid For...

Lots of reasons, Puc...lots of reasons....other than this bike has 'this' engine. This bike has 'this' method of engine cooling. This bike has 'these' many cylinders. Finances/career/retirement metrics of my age category, and receding physical strength (yeah...we have to acknowledge that...) are major reasons today for uptake, or not.

I moved over from a 2016 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited Low to this new Yamaha Star Venture so Harley lost one owner in me. Where I live there in Lee and Charlotte counties in Florida there is only one Star Venture base model available and two Elders one a GT and one a base model.

How many of those new Wing owners are going to upgrade the suspension right away? One owner has suffered tire cupping on the new GoldWing Tour at just 2,000 miles. I am glad Honda dealers did not want to deal with me, I think I ended up with the better bike in the Star Venture Transcontinental.

https://www.allsportinc.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventory#page=xNewInventory&vt=motorcycle%20%2F%20scooter&year=2018&vc=touring

There is a link to the dealer, they have three in stock but are priced on their dealer web page $26,999.

I have some concerns with the ebay listing as if you check the sellers history they have sold a lot of metal detectors recently. If they really want to move the bikes offer them on their web site at a good price instead of full list price, there would be no ebay fees to pay and they would sound more on the up and up instead of looking like a shady seller.

Does seem a bit strange. Along with their 26,999 price on their website, it also says the following so you can add even more to that price.

Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.

I can also say though that it's not unusual to find a dealer who is willing to discount a first year bike. I bought my first RSV in April or May of 1999, just shortly after they hit the showrooms. I'm I'm not mistaken, the suggested retail was $16,999. I paid about $14300 for mine out the door.

Another interesting fact. I read here that dealers in Canada are not allowed to discount Harleys but I got a decent discount on my 2013 Road Glide when I bought it. Then last week, I got a letter from Harley with a $1500.00 discount certificate towards the purchase of any new Harley.

Does seem a bit strange. Along with their 26,999 price on their website, it also says the following so you can add even more to that price.

Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.

I can also say though that it's not unusual to find a dealer who is willing to discount a first year bike. I bought my first RSV in April or May of 1999, just shortly after they hit the showrooms. I'm I'm not mistaken, the suggested retail was $16,999. I paid about $14300 for mine out the door.

Another interesting fact. I read here that dealers in Canada are not allowed to discount Harleys but I got a decent discount on my 2013 Road Glide when I bought it. Then last week, I got a letter from Harley with a $1500.00 discount certificate towards the purchase of any new Harley.

The Harley Dealer floor rep, called me yesterday afternoon, and asked if I had thought any more upon that model I had gone to see. You talk about a preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegnant pause, when I told him that I had taken delivery of a Yamaha SVTC, three weeks ago. He asked me if that was a new bike purchase, and listened to my answer. He was very gracious...and said that if I ever wanted to 'come over to the Dark Side'...please let him be the first to attend me. I promised him that I would. Poor guy....but no cost-for-cost Harley can come near the 2018 SVTC, for MSRP feature set. I wish him many sales, though...for he was a very nice chap.

https://www.allsportinc.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventory#page=xNewInventory&vt=motorcycle%20%2F%20scooter&year=2018&vc=touring

There is a link to the dealer, they have three in stock but are priced on their dealer web page $26,999.

I have some concerns with the ebay listing as if you check the sellers history they have sold a lot of metal detectors recently. If they really want to move the bikes offer them on their web site at a good price instead of full list price, there would be no ebay fees to pay and they would sound more on the up and up instead of looking like a shady seller.

Like I said earlier,, it would be very easy to find out the legitimacy of the auction with a quick phone call to the dealership.. Also, if you go back to the auction and click on "Visit Store" and the look at the store title at the top of the page you will notice it lists the dealership as the store "owner".. In my experience, it is not uncommon for an established dealership to use outside assistance for listing items on Ebay that they are having difficulty selling. As a matter of fact, some dealership will actually have employees who work directly for them list these types of items under their individual accounts - I suppose this helps in preventing development of becoming known as an "Ebay Dealership" which may or may not carry a stigma of some sort and/or it could all have something to do with Taxes stuff - reguardless,, I have seen it many many times.

I too noticed as suggested that the bikes are still listed as MSRP on the Allsport site. It also not uncommon for dealerships to do exactly that and require potential customers to "call for pricing". I did notice that they, Allsport wants a person to call about pricing only if they are sincerely interested in purchasing a bike = totally understandable too.. I am not sincerely interested in purchasing one so I did not make the phone call just to prove a point here.. I did notice their email addy did not share the same stipulation so I did send them off an email that read:

Could you tell me if the no reserve auction for the 2018 Yamaha/Star Venture TC with the starting bid of $23000 registered under your dealership name is a legitimate auction and is the wording of "no add on fee's" correct? The auction that I am referring to can be found here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Yamaha-VENTURE-/202316210567?hash=item2f1afc6187

If this auction is not legit, please be aware that someone is falsely misrepresenting your company.. Please let me know one way or the other.

Thank you!!

Scott (Cowpuc)

and, if someone at Allsport responds to my email I will post it up...

Sorry cowpuc but I am going to call BS on a single Honda dealer already delivering 40 2018 GoldWings, dealers down here in Florida can hardly even get a 2018 GoldWing to put on their showroom floor and someone is claiming that one dealer has already received and sold 40 2018 GoldWings?

Sorry cowpuc but I am going to call BS on a single Honda dealer already delivering 40 2018 GoldWings, dealers down here in Florida can hardly even get a 2018 GoldWing to put on their showroom floor and someone is claiming that one dealer has already received and sold 40 2018 GoldWings?

I here that American and know where your coming from. If it weren't for my dealership background/understanding how it works with H.M. and contacts I would find it hard to belief as well. The dealership I am speaking of that has indeed already sold and delivered over 40 new Wings is:

https://www.hondaofrussellville.com/?utm_source=ReachLocal&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=SEMHondaofRussellvilleMotorcycleATV&scid=3522103&cid=2517976&tc=180521173229869&rl_key=052b3ce709ceea1007807afd1990011c&kw=28195646&pub_cr_id=261045579289&dynamic_proxy=1&primary_serv=www.hondaofrussellville.com&device=c&network=g&rl_track_landing_pages=1&rl_retarget=1

Anyone thinking of a new Wing and buying thru a 5 star like Honda of Russelville should keep something in mind,,, because of Honda's floor planning and franchise agreements, even the largest dealerships are NOT allowed to ship - fact is,, if you want to buy thru a place like the Russelville dealership you will HAVE to show up at the store - in person!! Kind of weird too but that is the way it works..

I here that American and know where your coming from. If it weren't for my dealership background/understanding how it works with H.M. and contacts I would find it hard to belief as well. The dealership I am speaking of that has indeed already sold and delivered over 40 new Wings is:

https://www.hondaofrussellville.com/?utm_source=ReachLocal&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=SEMHondaofRussellvilleMotorcycleATV&scid=3522103&cid=2517976&tc=180521173229869&rl_key=052b3ce709ceea1007807afd1990011c&kw=28195646&pub_cr_id=261045579289&dynamic_proxy=1&primary_serv=www.hondaofrussellville.com&device=c&network=g&rl_track_landing_pages=1&rl_retarget=1

Anyone thinking of a new Wing and buying thru a 5 star like Honda of Russelville should keep something in mind,,, because of Honda's floor planning and franchise agreements, even the largest dealerships are NOT allowed to ship - fact is,, if you want to buy thru a place like the Russelville dealership you will HAVE to show up at the store - in person!! Kind of weird too but that is the way it works..

I still have a hard time believing they have delivered 40 2018 GoldWings.

I just looked up the GoldWing Tour on their site and they show 7 in stock, 1 Airbag model, 3 DCT models one in each color and 3 Manual transmission six speed models again one in each color.

https://www.hondaofrussellville.com/default.asp?page=xCustomInventory#page=xCustomInventory&vt=motorcycle%20%2F%20scooter&year=2018&vc=touring

The GoldWing Bagger they only have 6 in stock again 3 DCT one of each color and 3 Six Speed manuals one in each color.

https://www.hondaofrussellville.com/default.asp?page=xCustomInventory#page=xCustomInventory&vt=motorcycle%20%2F%20scooter&year=2018&vc=sport%20touring&make=honda

I still have a hard time believing they have delivered 40 2018 GoldWings.

I just looked up the GoldWing Tour on their site and they show 7 in stock, 1 Airbag model, 3 DCT models one in each color and 3 Manual transmission six speed models again one in each color.

https://www.hondaofrussellville.com/default.asp?page=xCustomInventory#page=xCustomInventory&vt=motorcycle%20%2F%20scooter&year=2018&vc=touring

The GoldWing Bagger they only have 6 in stock again 3 DCT one of each color and 3 Six Speed manuals one in each color.

https://www.hondaofrussellville.com/default.asp?page=xCustomInventory#page=xCustomInventory&vt=motorcycle%20%2F%20scooter&year=2018&vc=sport%20touring&make=honda

So weird with all these manufacturers...and their stock deployment decisions....in Canada...call anyone of the major Yamaha dealers....and they are starving and ASKING for more SVTC's, and so far, there has been no commitment from Yamaha Canada. I know of one dealer that sold his ONLY SVTC shipped to him...ONE....sold it...and have had three other totally (non tire kickers), seriously interested buyers, wanting to get their hands on one through his dealership. Can you imagine the uproar that would enfold, if that certified dealer found out, that any one of those three potential buyers...did the USA import dance, to get one? I'd go out of my flamin' mind, if as a dealer, that information came to ear.... There would be consequences, you can bet on that!

Then, yesterday, while out riding mine...I get into a one hour conversation with a present Harley rider...and after that conversation over Charlotte...he stated he was going in on Tuesday to his local Yamaha dealer...or the one I thought near London, Ontario that sill had two, two weeks ago...that I mentioned. What is going on with Yamaha Canada, sure beats the heck out of me...and then...then...after my own 7 months of waiting, after my deposit was down...I get a crated June/17 created, 042 vin. What?!?!?!?! I can't follow this....