IGNORED

Some will not like this but I mowed the grass today.

Sylvester

Granted it was mostly tall onions and purple scourge but some was grass. I did this to get rid of leaves and small limb debris. I then cut down my pampas grass bushes and rose bushes and Crepe Myrtils for healthy spring growth. Beautiful day here.

:farmer:

Probably would have mowed mine too.... If I could see it!!! Instead I took the snow blower for a walk!

Had 4" or so last night, today it's blowing up a gale & the stuff is blowing everywhere. Due to stay cold for the next week or so, so the snow is going to stick around. Problem is it means I can't get any yard work done clearing up the damage from the last lot of snow & ice storm! :mad:

Granted it was mostly tall onions and purple scourge but some was grass. I did this to get rid of leaves and small limb debris. I then cut down my pampas grass bushes and rose bushes and Crepe Myrtils for healthy spring growth. Beautiful day here.

Well Sly,,,, IMHO its not the mowing of the grass that I dont care for,,, I actually admire you for having the motivation to do your yard work and all that... The only thing I even find at all unlikable about your thread here are the possible over tones that could play into this. Maybe its just because I never really cared much for yard work anyway that I don't really feel like those over tones are that strong here like others who may be addicted to cutting grass may be,, not sure... Now if you would have posted up some great big :photographing:'s of your smiling mug while you were dressed in a tee shirt and shorts while sitting on your riding lawn mower while sipping an ice cold pop and risking getting sunburned on your tongue because you were :stickinouttounge: at us than yea,,, those over tones may be a bit stronger :missingtooth:..

Well Sly,,,, IMHO its not the mowing of the grass that I dont care for,,, I actually admire you for having the motivation to do your yard work and all that... The only thing I even find at all unlikable about your thread here are the possible over tones that could play into this. Maybe its just because I never really cared much for yard work anyway that I don't really feel like those over tones are that strong here like others who may be addicted to cutting grass may be,, not sure... Now if you would have posted up some great big :photographing:'s of your smiling mug while you were dressed in a tee shirt and shorts while sitting on your riding lawn mower while sipping an ice cold pop and risking getting sunburned on your tongue because you were :stickinouttounge: at us than yea,,, those over tones may be a bit stronger :missingtooth:..

There you go Puc, looking for something sinister in my post and settling on wanting to see my beach attire. :cool10:

The only reason I made the post was to rub your nose in our beautiful mountain riding weather. And that is what I will be doing this weekend, the whole weekend and maybe into next week :Cartoon_397:, so there (nana nana booboo):stickpoke:. But come this summer I may take a trip to Michigan to cool down a bit. :scorched: