IGNORED

Quick starter Replacement Question

I myself have a 86 but have done the cable upgrades and a AGM battery is all. I still have a slow start when hot but never failed to start. So a positive is not from me but maybe this http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?80669-Replacement-starter Discussion will help you in your decision. I do not see where it ever says that it is a 4 brush starter or not. Maybe a call to them first to quiz them if has the 4 brushes in stead of just 2 brushes. Someone else might chime in with a yes it will work and is what your looking for.:2cents:

I put a 4 brush starter in my 87 and it made all the difference. Went from slow starts to fast turning aon that bike nd quick starts. Didn't do the wire upgrade on that bike. Don't forget to clean the ground connection to the block on the right front corner of the engine while you working on things.

Good luck

Thanks.. Plan to order it and will dismantle enough to verify it is a 4 brush.

I would be interested to know what you find out.:scratchchin: Marcarl is thinking:think: about the indicator so hard its beginning to warm up over here some.:shock3:

• 2 weeks later...