IGNORED

Letters to Santa ....

BIG TOM

Hey Santa if the Warden ain't spoiled me too much already I could use a little Git up& go ta git out there in that garage in the middle of all them parts and start working the puzzles and see what fits where!!! Spring is coming again ain't it???? I could roll something out that door!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Dear Santa I would to have three things for Christmas. Health, Ability and Sensibility.

H.ealth for my family and yours.

A.bility to help those in need.

S​.ensibility to know right from wrong.

Thank you Santa.

WOWZY do I like this one Roller!!!:happy65::bowdown::bowdown::happy34:

IMHO, he who has H.A.S. has been given a great gift!!!:biker:

Dear Santa

Please forgive my good friend Big Tom for actually lying through his teeth about being good. As you know he is quite delusional but you know he means well. I would consider it a personal favor if you show mercy to him and grant at least some of his Christmas wishes.

Yours truly, your humble and faithful servant Bongo Bob...

Dear Santa

Please forgive my good friend Big Tom for actually lying through his teeth about being good. As you know he is quite delusional but you know he means well. I would consider it a personal favor if you show mercy to him and grant at least some of his Christmas wishes.

Yours truly, your humble and faithful servant Bongo Bob...

Thanks Bob, I know who my true friends are.....I'm sure Santa will head your fine words..

Dear Santa I've been extra good. After dropping $5k on lasic and cataract surgery for the missus last week .I was hoping now that she can see clearly,you'd see your way clear to letting her enjoy riding with me again.

Its really the only thing I want. Just to have my sweetie behind me when I am out cruising.

Ok a few years ago Taters (my wife who was not a good girl) wrote on this forum to influence Santa to bring her presents which she did not deserve. Her lies on being good overrid Santa's bad list and she was rewarded with an abundance of presents from the jolly old elf himself...so I have decided to give it a go for my self and implore you to do the same....here goes.

Dear Santa, First of all let me state that I have been a good boy this past year (unlike that Saddlebum guy and that Puc guy). I have been working hard on all the stupid projects that Taters has me doing for no reason at all... .I mean how many times do I have to paint that stupid room over and over because she is colorblind..neverless, it is done again...I guess I'm the only one who makes trash....because its always my garbage to take out.....but wait, I guess I'm loosing site of the reason for my letter (like Marcarl who is long winded). My reason is to ask you for a new GPS for my spyder along with ram mounts and cradle..( I need this because Taters sense of direction is unbelievable..(.north is ALWAYS IN FRONT OF HER)..I am tired of going in circles and getting lost..(like my pal Starfan).. I would also like to ask you for a new Remington rifle.....why ? just because I want one ..A 7mm Remington mag. would be nice... Again, I want to remind you of how good I've been this past year...really good, really really good. I am going to keep this list really short, that's all I want (And Deserve)...also, in closing if you get a letter this year from Taters again she scammed you a few years ago and did not deserve any of the gifts you brought her...(did I mention how good I have been this year ?) Santa, I know how busy you are this time of year ( unlike my good friend, Rocking Robin who is probably laying on the crouch eating bon bons watching Jerry Springer..) so I will not take up anymore of your time..Please ( because I've been so good) ....I hope you can see it in you heart to bring me these two Items.....you biggest admirer...BIG TOM

I don't know but with those two gifts, I wonder if something nefarious might happen to taters...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well computer dumped Hard Drive around the first of the week. Trip to computer store and installed new 2000 GB hard Drive. All I had here was a windows XP.. Installed that and its not supported by anyone!!! Trip back to Computer store. Got Win 10. Install is a Bit** on this one but up and working (running) as of about 10 min ago. My WARDEN is AWLSOME!!! I could not have done this.

• 3 weeks later...