IGNORED

Love this group!

pick

Just wanna say I love this group! Been a member for quite awhile, not very active, but the friends I have made and the info I get is priceless. Today just special kudos to Goose, Freebird, Eck and Sleeperhawk, have had a pretty bad gas leak and was thinking pulling the carbs outta my league, but after talking to a few and reading Goose and Freebirds write ups, I decided to tackle it on my own, got it all apart, found one carb to be leaking, replaced the needle, seat and float gasket, adjusted the float height, put it all back tighter and it actually Runs! Take her out for the first test ride tomorrow and then hopefully on to Biketoberfest in two weeks!

thanks y’all!!!!!!!!

Pick

Just wanna say I love this group! Been a member for quite awhile, not very active, but the friends I have made and the info I get is priceless. Today just special kudos to Goose, Freebird, Eck and Sleeperhawk, have had a pretty bad gas leak and was thinking pulling the carbs outta my league, but after talking to a few and reading Goose and Freebirds write ups, I decided to tackle it on my own, got it all apart, found one carb to be leaking, replaced the needle, seat and float gasket, adjusted the float height, put it all back tighter and it actually Runs! Take her out for the first test ride tomorrow and then hopefully on to Biketoberfest in two weeks!

thanks y’all!!!!!!!!

Pick

I have attempted and accomplished things on my bike I wouldn't have considered without this site, kudos to all the smart people that keep site going!

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign Rock On: