IGNORED

Maybe I should rethink this Dragonslayer thing

Dragonslayer

After watching the Game of Thrones last night I'm wondering if I should rethink this slayer approach to dragons.

Apparently they come in quite handy if you know how to steer them.

Careful! We haven't all watched the latest episode so don't spoil it.

I bet Cersi would pay you plenty to slay some dragons. Not sure I'd bet on that horse though.

Incredible series of both books & TV shows. The imagination required to pull off stories like that is just phenomenal. J K Rowling on steroids.

Superb episode last night! One of the best :) I always knew dragons were real, that just proved it!

I bet Cersi would pay you plenty to slay some dragons. Not sure I'd bet on that horse though.

Don't think I'd want to work for Cersi. See what she did to the Sparrows just cause they shamed her for being a sl¿t.

incredible series of both books & tv shows. The imagination required to pull off stories like that is just phenomenal. J k rowling on steroids.

Superb episode last night! One of the best :) i always knew dragons were real, that just proved it!

Dragons are bad a$$. DRAGONS ARE real alright. Modern dragons are shape shifters and do not necessarily appear like the ones you see on T.V. or in the movies. Once upon a time I was married to two different ones.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Dragons are bad a$$. DRAGONS ARE real alright. Modern dragons are shape shifters and do not necessarily appear like the ones you see on T.V. or in the movies. Once upon a time I was married to two different ones.

:rotf:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotfl:

I've tried several times to get into GoT, but i haven't made it past episode 4 of season 1 before i give up. I've spot watched a few other episodes but it just doesn't work for me. Then again I've tried reading G.R.R. Martin's fiction over the years and it just doesn't work for me either. Although i've read sci-fi fi and fantssay spanning the last century from asimov to zelazny.

This latest round my GF watched with me and she's a big Fantasy fan. Her response was "do they do anything other than F@#K or FIGHT?"

I've tried several times to get into GoT, but i haven't made it past episode 4 of season 1 before i give up. I've spot watched a few other episodes but it just doesn't work for me. Then again I've tried reading G.R.R. Martin's fiction over the years and it just doesn't work for me either. Although i've read sci-fi fi and fantssay spanning the last century from asimov to zelazny.

This latest round my GF watched with me and she's a big Fantasy fan. Her response was "do they do anything other than F@#K or FIGHT?"

They have dragons.

I enjoyed this weeks episode so much, I just watched it again. When I first started watching it, I would get upset when they killed off a favorite character but now it's just part of the show. The title says it all, "Game of Thrones". So many people fighting to get on the throne. Kind of like Washington DC except there isn't as much killing involved.

I keep visualizing how effective a Dragon would be neutralizing the adverse affects of Atlanta rush hour traffic.

Wouldn't you!? If there's any justice at all in Westeros her & John Snow should "get together" (if you know what i mean)

Jon Snow is only her half brother and as such would dilute the blood line. On the other hand, all her full brothers are dead so he's probably as good as she could do.

Wasn't that tried with a bridge earlier this year?

Yeah but that was a crack head not a Dragon that started that blaze........or maybe a Dragon shape shifted into a crack head.:think::think:

That would explain how you can catch a bridge on fire.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Wouldn't you!? If there's any justice at all in Westeros her & John Snow should "get together" (if you know what i mean)

Yes I most certainly would given half a chance. I'm thinking that they will absolutely get together and make the seven kingdoms a happier place to live.

Jon Snow is only her half brother and as such would dilute the blood line. On the other hand, all her full brothers are dead so he's probably as good as she could do.

Wait a minute, did I miss something? Jon Snow is not Stormborn DragonMom's half brother ........is he?

I thought he was a cousin? Don't tell me I'm wrong.... (that's never happened before! :crackup:)

Wait a minute, did I miss something? Jon Snow is not Stormborn DragonMom's half brother ........is he?

He is related, (I thought he was a cousin) Brandon saw it in one of his visions.

When Ned Stark went to find his sister? who died in childbirth she told him who the father was & it was one of the Targaryans. (but not sure which one) so he took Jon in & told his wife Jon was his.

this whole thread is fake news since the book isnt out yet :(

HBO went past what he wrote LOL

They never followed the books anyway, even when they were written. I really don't care it's still a superb series Books & TV!