IGNORED

Freebird's 2nd gen center stand bracket.

I just purchased an 07 RSV and quickly figured out I want the center stand. I searched through and found Freebird's mount to use a 1st gen stand. Since he doesn't make them anymore the measurements are posted to make your own. I contacted Don with a question and asked his blessing before I made this offer. I'm guessing there others like me wanting a stand and not all have access to the tools to make it. So with Don's blessing (what a leader) I will punch out a few extras for members only. Shipping n handling in the US I'm guessing around $10, Canada a little more. Just my way of trying to repay the help I've received here. You'll need a 1st gen stand and the bolts from the donor bike and the spring to hold it up. These will be raw steel, not welded or painted due to the differences between mounting tabs on some 2nd gens being bent. Be sure to thank Don for allowing us to use his design.

I just purchased an 07 RSV and quickly figured out I want the center stand. I searched through and found Freebird's mount to use a 1st gen stand. Since he doesn't make them anymore the measurements are posted to make your own. I contacted Don with a question and asked his blessing before I made this offer. I'm guessing there others like me wanting a stand and not all have access to the tools to make it. So with Don's blessing (what a leader) I will punch out a few extras for members only. Shipping n handling in the US I'm guessing around $10, Canada a little more. Just my way of trying to repay the help I've received here. You'll need a 1st gen stand and the bolts from the donor bike and the spring to hold it up. These will be raw steel, not welded or painted due to the differences between mounting tabs on some 2nd gens being bent. Be sure to thank Don for allowing us to use his design.

I appreciate someone taking on this task and building them again!!!! I'm interested in getting one myself. I've been using blocks of wood up to this point.

I appreciate someone taking on this task and building them again!!!! I'm interested in getting one myself. I've been using blocks of wood up to this point.

I hope to have my bike back together next week. Once I do that I need to remove my stand to sandblast and paint it. I'll punch out a few copies then.

I'd be interested in the parts as well.

I already got the stand last year but just haven't had time to make the custom pieces myself. Do you know the cost for the parts yet? I see you list the S&H as around $10, which is fair.

There is no cost. Most of this is scrap material left over from some of my projects. Even though Freebird gave me permission to sell these at profit, I'm not one that's willing to profit from somebody else's work. I have a hydraulic iron worker and a press brake in my shop so I can whip these parts out pretty quickly. As I said it's just my way of saying thanks for the help I've gotten here. It'll be a limited run I do for now as its my busy time of year.

hello, This is my first post on here. I just recently joined the forum after purchasing a 2005 RSTD. I love the bike so far, I have rode V-twins for years and this is my first V-4. Very smooth and I don't feel vibrations an hour after I'm done riding. Anyway I said all that to say, when I purchased my bike, it had a center stand on it. I didn't/don't really have any use for it, if someone here is interested in it... I wouldn't mind selling it to someone who could use it.

• 1 month later...

They're still in my plans. I just got swamped with orders that have to fabricated before I can play. I bought an RSV a month and a half ago and still haven't been able to get out of the county on it. 8 miles to the county line. Next few weeks should catch me up enough to pound some of these out.