IGNORED

Enjoying Freedom

Sylvester

THANKS To All That Made This Possible!!!:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag:

Right back at cha Sylv!!!:usa::usa::usa:T:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

HAPPY 241st BIRTHDAY

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

and a VERY happy

INDEPENDENCE DAY

TO ALL MY AMERICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! :usa::usa::usa::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325:

FLY THOSE FLAGS AND LIGHT THOSE BOTTLE ROCKETS = BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND BECAUSE OF THE BLOOD OF FELLOW PATRIOTS = SWEET FREEDOM STILL REIGNS HERE!!!

Edited by cowpuc

Not one to enjoy putting a damper on things BUT what freedom. Has anyone not noticed that the lawyers, the insurance company's, the computer geeks and the politically correct are slowly taking our freedoms away.My father fought for freedom not for what the above are doing to us today.

But for what it is worth i still celebrate what freedoms we do still have in both the USA and CANADA

Edited by saddlebum

Not one to enjoy putting a damper on things BUT what freedom. Has anyone not noticed that the lawyers, the insurance company's, the computer geeks and the politically correct are slowly taking our freedoms away.My father fought for freedom not for what the above are doing to us today.

But for what it is worth i still celebrate what freedoms we do still have in both the USA and CANADA

amen

For sure!!!! enjoy the freedoms that were fought for by those who believed it was worth while. I sure appreciate it.

But Saddlebum is right as well. Any form of government has a limited amount of time, about 250 years max. In N.America we are in a big hurry to change from democracy into some sort of all encompassing power rule. The more we want the government to do for us, the more we complain and blame the rulers for things, the more we give the government the power that a few so much want.

It's time we take responsibility for the actions of the country. Don't ask me how, I ain't that smart. Maybe if we realize that the money government spends, gives out on suits, wastes on projects and so on,,,, come directly out of the pockets of us and our neightbours, things might change, but I kind of doubt whether we would want to bite that bullet.