IGNORED

Happy 150th Canada Day July 1st

RandyR

Ohhh man,,,,,,, been trying to get things taken care of around here so Tip, Tweeks and I can head west.. Looking good for a mid week depart next week,, RATSSSSSSS,, would have LOVED to hit the Northern border on the way out to Celebrate with my Canadian brothers - would have been a BLAST!! Oh well,, cant have everything I reckon,, but cha can try!!:thumbsup:

Regardless of my own selfish desires not being fulfilled,,,,,,,

HAPPY 150TH OH CANADA!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST OF THE BEST NEIGHBORS POSSIBLE!! EH!!:thumbsup:

Working on our Canada Day car show. Got to juggle the hot rod and bike to get them both in there. Going to be a bigger than ever show.

Post up some pics for us Kerry!

Coincidentally tomorrow (July 1st) is also day ONE of my retirement !! WHOOO HOOOOOOOOO!! We are gonna PARTAY tomorrow!

:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:

Working on our Canada Day car show. Got to juggle the hot rod and bike to get them both in there. Going to be a bigger than ever show.

Hey Sailor, post pics of your show, we're thinking/ looking to move to SSI (but it's so bloody expensive!) I want to know whether the show is worth the move LOL

I do not know how to post pictures but you can google Saltspring island car club and see lots of pictures of past events. You can also google Saltspring island toy run and see a bunch of pictures of the toy run. You can go to you tube and see videos of the toy run. I think they are both on facebook which I am not. If you are going to come over and browse around give me a shout. My wife works part time for a real estate agent.

I do not know how to post pictures but you can google Saltspring island car club and see lots of pictures of past events. You can also google Saltspring island toy run and see a bunch of pictures of the toy run. You can go to you tube and see videos of the toy run. I think they are both on facebook which I am not. If you are going to come over and browse around give me a shout. My wife works part time for a real estate agent.
Posting pix is pretty simple if they are on you computer or online.

Click on the Insert Image icon in the reply window.

A dialogue box will come up where you choose From Computer or From URL.

[TABLE=class: cke_dialog cke_browser_webkit cke_ltr]

[TR]

[TD]Insert Image

X

From Computer From URL

[TABLE=class: cke_dialog_contents]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 410, align: left]

[TR]

[TD=class: cke_dialog_ui_vbox_child]Add an Image from your computer

Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif

*Choose File*

*Upload File(s)*[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The starred choices are links.

Clicking on Choose file will take you to an Explorer box (on a PC) where you navigate to the folder that contains your pix.

After selecting the pic file you will be back at the above box where you select upload.

The image will appear in the reply box.

There is the option to do more than one image at a time but I find it more convenient to do them one by one because there are usually comments to be added for each pic so it help keep them in an ordered layout.

Alternatively, inserting pix from a URL is as simple as copying the web source address of the pic and pasting it in the box.

That's the basics.

Some additional info:

There are some file size limits to be aware of. For me it's no problem since my camera is set to standard size which is 640x480 which will create a file size of a few hundred KB. If I take a pic from my phone there is no size setting and they are more likely to be around 2 MB which is a bit on the large side. I always resize my phone pix to 640x480 to keep them lighter and display just as well as the bigger files. The forum software will create a thumbnail for the pic which when clicked on will display the full size.

There you go, even a Saltspring Islander :fishin: can accomplish that simple task. :banana:

Edited by camos
I uploaded a test image to refresh my memory and then could not delete it. So, uploading is easy deleting, not so much.