IGNORED

Florida riders.... Any June RTE ideas?

Barrycuda

With the latest breakfast RTE turning out very well, I am asking those Florida riders to put on their thinking caps and see who would like to throw a meeting place and a day into the ring? Those who wish to attend can also post days they are not available ( weekends). I'm not sure if we can accommodate everyone and in the past there were times I couldn't go either. However, we have a nice nucleus and we can try to keep that and add some along the way.

ok, so whatcha think?

Hmm Barry do you all think we should try for another early one. Or just do a lunch? What about maybe lakeland Clarmont? Dont know of any place specific. There is a cracker barrel @ us 27 and I4

Hmm Barry do you all think we should try for another early one. Or just do a lunch? What about maybe lakeland Clarmont? Dont know of any place specific. There is a cracker barrel @ us 27 and I4

Early works for ME and some simply bc I'm up early, also because by lunch time if can be 94* in June. However, early isn't everyone's cup of tea and we should be fair to all involved. As for Cracker Barrel, I propose we look to find places that are mom and pop or a well known place in the particular town we decide. That's just me thinking out loud.

I am all for what we most can agree on : early or lunch, small place vs franchise, north, south, central, east, west

As for you not knowing any place specific, that's where you can jump online and take a few peeks when time allows.

Im sure Steve and Bluebeard and George may chime in...

This is where we stopped for dinner on the way back from the last Meet to Eat. http://www.jbboondocks.com/index.html

They open at 11, pretty good place been there a couple of times.

Here is a small local chain that I had never heard of before tonight, http://www.kekes.com/ they have several locations, I was thinking about the one in Clermont. They are open at 7.

Just a couple of possibilities.

Barry, you have a new cooling vest that needs to be ops checked, June in the middle of the day should be perfect for you.:stickpoke:

Im with ya on the independent places. As for internet. Ah well comcast has seen fit to somehow cause my internet to go out. Probably because I called to get lower rate, and they found out I own my router instead of rent thiers. Now suddenly no net and router is inop. Hmm Tech is suposed to be here around 5 or 6 pm. Tomorrow

This is where we stopped for dinner on the way back from the last Meet to Eat. http://www.jbboondocks.com/index.html

They open at 11, pretty good place been there a couple of times.

Here is a small local chain that I had never heard of before tonight, http://www.kekes.com/ they have several locations, I was thinking about the one in Clermont. They are open at 7.

Just a couple of possibilities.

Barry, you have a new cooling vest that needs to be ops checked, June in the middle of the day should be perfect for you.:stickpoke:

Steve, my cooling vest is on loan from a very dear friend. I do not wish to hold it that long. I'll try it this weekend if I remember.

Early works for ME and some simply bc I'm up early, also because by lunch time if can be 94* in June. However, early isn't everyone's cup of tea and we should be fair to all involved. As for Cracker Barrel, I propose we look to find places that are mom and pop or a well known place in the particular town we decide. That's just me thinking out loud.

IMHO even tho I don't live in Florida, I do know Cracker Barrels never ate at one. Hear there food is so so, Now that being said and even tho I won't be attending, I love Mom and Pop Places they always seem to have the best darned food there is... Seems like every little town has them hidden Gems. Thats just me thinking out loud....

June may be tough for me depending. First weekend we have a neighborhood garage sale, second weekend is a Grand daughter B-day party @ our house. If things work in my favor the 3rd I may be on the road back from Wis. But so far this aint looking very promising.

I am interested in a RTE in June. Couldn't make the last one, but June could be a good deal.

I will be watching this thread to see what others think.

Thanks,

J.T.

92 blue Venture

J.T.,

we are also interested in what you and your significant other think and feel they want to go. Feel free to add your input.