IGNORED

Freebirds MD Accomodations

Marcarl

Y'all need to look into Air B&B if you don't want to camp.

The wife and I just attended a memorial KSTG Match and conference in Manassas, VA and stayed at an AB&B home for $30.00/night+tax. Two private rooms and a dedicated bath with use of the kitchen, breakfast and snacks provided. The best deal I've ever gotten on a room anywhere.

If the Achilles tendon I popped a couple weeks ago is letting me ride by June, I'll probably camp for MD.

Moped and I always stay near the pine trees and out towards the end of the drive. I do not know why. It is such a long walk to the bathroom at night. But it is cozy for us, however I do not want to discuss when our tent blew away and we slept in the wet sleeping bags all night. Remind me to bring the tent stakes this time!

Yama MamaP1040534.jpg

Carl,

I'm willing to split a room with you again this year at the Red Roof. Two nights - Each pick up one night.

Leo

You have a room reserved! Guess you get to pay for the second night eh, it has all the taxes attached?

See you all on the 9th.

You have a room reserved! Guess you get to pay for the second night eh, it has all the taxes attached?

See you all on the 9th.

Carl, Reservation is made. We'll have the clerk treat stay as two one night stays, first on your credit card and second on mine.

Just as we did last year... See you on the 9th. Thanks! Leo

Hotel Name

Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria

Hotel Address

621 Midway BoulevardElyria, OH 44035US

Check In:

Jun 09, 2017

Check Out:

Jun 11, 2017

Rate Plan:

SENIOR RATE

Room Type:

2 FULL BEDS NON-SMOKING with Free WiFi, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board, and In-Room Coffee

# of Rooms:

Sub Total Price:

$151.18 USD

Moped and I always stay near the pine trees and out towards the end of the drive. I do not know why. It is such a long walk to the bathroom at night. But it is cozy for us, however I do not want to discuss when our tent blew away and we slept in the wet sleeping bags all night. Remind me to bring the tent stakes this time!

Yama Mamahttp://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108964

Mama, bring your tent stakes................:rasberry:

But it is cozy for us, however I do not want to discuss when our tent blew away and we slept in the wet sleeping bags all night. Remind me to bring the tent stakes this time!

As long as you @Yama Mama bring the poles and @Yammer Dan brings the stakes you might be able to work out an arrangement. :whistling:

Now if I can just find an air mattress that doesn't go flat overnight. :confused07:....so far I'm 3 for 3 :bang head: