IGNORED

Just renewed my insurance for the year

Freebird

I paid 489.00 for full coverage on my two bikes with Progressive. I had Progressive on my three cars also but that will end at the end of the month. I was paying 259.00 each month with them. I am going to Allstate for three times the coverage for 167.00 month and home owners for 160.00 per quarter. What I will save on auto will pay for the home insurance.

Yikes, Progressive claims to be cheap... the only time they were cheap for me is when I lived in Lake Ozark. A tourist attraction and my insurane was crazy cheap... Moved back to the middle of no where and it sky rocketed... asked them why and they never gave me an answer...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am like most other Canadian riders in Ontario and am paying almost $1400 full coverage WITH combined coverage of house and home together.Could take off collision but would only save around $40(not worth it to me bike is 2012 Venture) This is with looking around to different companies. One wouldn't even cover me because of what I paid for bike when I bought it in 2012 which was around $20,000(lucky I didn't buy the $38,000 Harley I was looking at) Seemed all companies asked me that question. Don't really know why that would be relevant.