IGNORED

Harley Driving Lights?

I think maybe your talking about the Phase 7 lights or something like that. LED bright as the sun. But any PAR 36 bulb will work/fit. Some are better than others. There are some cheap LED work lights from harbor freight I think some have used.

Here is a thread I posted when I did mine. These are for trucklites that had been originally made for HD's. Hope this helps as process should be similar.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?117246-Conversion-to-LED-Passing-Lamps

Bert,that's exactly the one I was thinking of!! I want to do that mod to mine. Thank you!

Sam

I ordered these off Amazon the other day:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013OVKT8E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What was sent was drastically smaller (3-3/4" round), were black (not chrome) and had a large mounting gimbal that was not removable. Also one of the optics was loose within the housing, obviously back they went. Research who you're buying from because what I received was not what was shown in the photos in the listing.

The ones I was looking at were Xbrite brand for $37.99 from amazon. It has good reviews, one from a guy who installed them on his V-Star 1100. He stated he had to do a little modification to get them to fit and wire in direct since the plugs were not the same.

The ones I was looking at were Xbrite brand for $37.99 from amazon. It has good reviews, one from a guy who installed them on his V-Star 1100. He stated he had to do a little modification to get them to fit and wire in direct since the plugs were not the same.

Can you post or send me a link to the ones you're looking at? I'm pulling my fairing apart in the next few weeks to do my HID, Light Bar, GPS & speakers and really would like to have the LEDs in the light bar from the start.

I installed these https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013O...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 in my bike last year what an amazing difference. If you search help with headlight options, and click on that post there is several pictures that I posted to how the difference. When I installed mine I had to slightly modify the small inner ring on my driving lights to allow these to fit didn't take much. I don't think you'll find a brighter light for $42.99.

Ron

• 4 weeks later...

So I decided to go with the Xbrite 4.5 LED lights. Easy installation on my RSV. Just had to change out the electrical connectors. The light fits perfectly into the light housing with no modifications needed. They are bright, but I haven't had a chance to ride at night to see how they work. You can get them at Amazon for $39.99.

A1LXq0swyIL._SL1500_.jpg