Who wants to do Vogel again????

DragonRider

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cowpuc met me on that trip lol I have the pics to prove it!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/c017375adc7fcdfdaa0523494ba4502f.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I met cowpuc, yammer Dan, Australia Annie and Al, Patti and Don,Larry, BongoBob and all the others with that pic, as that was one of my 2nd VR event. The first was the infamous B2Mom BBQ in Tennessee. My first Vogel. Loved every minute I was there. People made me feel welcome. I'm very interested in returning if I can get off work. My work situation is volatile at present time. If it's on, and I can have the time, I am there. Miss y'all...

BTW, in the picture,ni am standing right next to my now good buddy Yammer Dan, whom I have seen recently in WV. Initially wasn't sure what to make of him, now he's 100000% awesome

Cowpuc met me on that trip lol I have the pics to prove it!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/c017375adc7fcdfdaa0523494ba4502f.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW = does that pic bring back some AWESOME memories!! Soooo glad Tweeks, Tip n I decided to head down there!!

I sure did Kat,,, getting to meet you and Mike on that trip was so much fun!! Two sweeter people there has never been!!

I met cowpuc, yammer Dan, Australia Annie and Al, Patti and Don,Larry, BongoBob and all the others with that pic, as that was one of my 2nd VR event. The first was the infamous B2Mom BBQ in Tennessee. My first Vogel. Loved every minute I was there. People made me feel welcome. I'm very interested in returning if I can get off work. My work situation is volatile at present time. If it's on, and I can have the time, I am there. Miss y'all...

BTW, in the picture,ni am standing right next to my now good buddy Yammer Dan, whom I have seen recently in WV. Initially wasn't sure what to make of him, now he's 100000% awesome

Wait a minute Barry,,, THATS Yammer Dan:think:.... :crackup:

What an amazing group of people and awesome time to get to meet them brother - will NEVER forget and hope to see a return trip for Tip n I someday too!! VOGEL SWEET VOGEL!!!:biker::rotf::biker::essen_018::biker::guitarist 2::happy34:

EDIT!! You varmints remember this critter (c vid)? He kind of gave me the willies:big-grin-emoticon:

Edited by cowpuc

Indeed Snype,, your mixin your Meteephore's just a tad,,,, or - as Rhode Island Red would put it = pay attention when we're talkin to ya son (like paying attention to anything around this joint is gonna do anything other then dig the hole deeper :biker:).. Anyway,, if you look at the pic that Kat posted, near as anyone can figure - while looking at the picture, the first person on the left is Yammer Dan BUT - that's only a theory.. No one, especially Yammer him self, is sure who Dan really is..

The corny fellow in the video is, as far as I know, some charector that wonders the woods around the area where the Rally down there is held looking for Vogel's (at least that is my take). I was later introduced to him and told his name is "Bubba" as mentioned herein..

Hope this helps my friend!!

PS - take another look at the picture.. Notice the last guy on the right has a hand above his head (just noticed this myself)? IMHO = that hand belongs to StormRaven who stands behind his wife Kat (GeorgiaWildcat) - she is the one who posted the pic.. Anyway,, if I were the gentleman who has the hand floating around behind him in that picture (for the life of me, I cant remember his name?) I would have Tippy check my back for ice cream smears on my back that spelled out "StormRaven was here" - cant be to careful around that bunch I tell ya!!!!!:rotf:

Gotta remember puc I just know what you and don look like your the only one's that have pictures.

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

Thats because Freebird n I are the only ones around here that have kept our young Movie Star looks into old age.. This only applies to male species of the lop eared varmints in the club. Our club ladies have ALL kept their young Movie Star looks status and this is written in stone - cuts down on the need for club purchasing of building supplies associated with Dog House construction (club dues would probably be 12 per month instead of per year if this rule didnt exist)..

Make sense?

Earl to Storm Raven's left Al and wife Aussie Annie to his right. Is "Yammer" in that Pic???:innocent-emoticon:

Puckster& Tip on ground just to right of Annie's feet!! Cornfused yet??

The high speed lense of Patricia's camera did in fact catch a look alike image of what most of believe to be "Yammer" - Barrycuda mentioned this phenominom earlier and I concurred = if Yammer is in that pic, he is on the far right of the photo to the right of my dear friend Barry..

One can never really be absolutely sure about Yammer Dan though,,,, its very difficult to make an absolute fact of something when that something (or someone in this case) really has a hard time with self identification!!:big-grin-emoticon:

So you guys,,, Dan,,, is that "Earl" the same guy as the famous "Skydoc" who has helped so many around here.. I am wayyyy terrible with names and connecting them with people I have met = MAJOR flaw in my charecter - but if pushed in a corner and had to guess,, I have a hunch that he is Skydoc.. Gotta be careful with all that though cause i once got busted for calling,,,, I think it was USA1 (Mike?) "Earl" getting stuff all must up...

:scratchchin:It's not easy being a Puc I tell ya!!!

Hey just because I was born Burlington Iowa does not mean I a cornhusker so can't get cornfused, but I do wake up in misery everyday now since I was 5. Holy cow been here 34 yrs,thinks maybe its time to get out of here...

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

Gotta be careful with all that though cause i once got busted for calling,,,, I think it was USA1 (Mike?) "Earl" getting stuff all must up...

Seems like you introduced my wife as Drew's wife on camera once.....:doh: so you do have a propensity for getting names wrong. :amen:

Wish someone would put names to the faces in the Vogel pic so us unknowing varmits would know who's who. :soapbox:

Seems like you introduced my wife as Drew's wife on camera once.....:doh: so you do have a propensity for getting names wrong. :amen:

Wish someone would put names to the faces in the Vogel pic so us unknowing varmits would know who's who. :soapbox:

:rotfl::rotfl: I know brother - I can be such a dork wad sometimes and I dont even have to work at it :rotfl::rotfl: I think I found the vid your talking about, fast forward to 1:10 if ya dont wanna watch the whole thing and watch how I mess up that precious Sue's intro so bad!! Thankfully she is such a forgiving, easy going person = took it all in stride and even kept coming back for more Rallies and even out to the house a number of times!! Tip n I LOVE that Sue!!!:beer::happy34:

So you guys,,, Dan,,, is that "Earl" the same guy as the famous "Skydoc" who has helped so many around here.. I am wayyyy terrible with names and connecting them with people I have met = MAJOR flaw in my charecter - but if pushed in a corner and had to guess,, I have a hunch that he is Skydoc.. Gotta be careful with all that though cause i once got busted for calling,,,, I think it was USA1 (Mike?) "Earl" getting stuff all must up...

Er.... NOPE!!

I know who I am..:backinmyday:.er I think I am...:think: where did I put that ID??:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

How come I didn't get an invitation Puc?
Chew talkin bout Willis? Aint no Meet - Greet n Eat Meat I was ever involved in that Skidder aint been invited to bro!!!!:no-no-no:

Maybe we had some miscommunicatin happening cause I am sure the I made it CLEAR that ALL club members were always welcome!! I always plan for 12000 plus people because of that with the Hot Dog count and, so far, aint no one ever did go away hungry brother!!! :happy34:

Tell ya what, you n that side kick of yours have GOT to make the trip up here = learn what makes these Puc dogs so special :hihi: AND get a chance to ride some of the purdiest riding known to man!!!!!:beer:

• 1 month later...