IGNORED

I was using a 14 year old battery in my bike

Lug Nut

Just checked my battery that cane with my 1998 RSTC....bought the bike May 2016 and been riding it and my 2002 RSV Midnight. When I dropped my RSV I took the good Power Source 500 cca Lightning Start battery out and put it in 98 RSTC (Just bought that battery a few months prior). When I decided to keep the Venture instead of letting insurance total it, I threw in the old Yuasa from the 98 RSTC. Been riding my RSV about daily last couple months. It started a little slow today after work, so I ordered another 500 cca battery from Amazon and swapped the good battery bavk to the RSV (98 RSTC down for water pump seal repair now). THIS YUASA BATTERY WAS INSTALLED IN THE BIKE IN 2002! 14 years old and was working great until just recently. Wow. Pics attached

Just checked my battery that cane with my 1998 RSTC....bought the bike May 2016 and been riding it and my 2002 RSV Midnight. When I dropped my RSV I took the good Power Source 500 cca Lightning Start battery out and put it in 98 RSTC (Just bought that battery a few months prior). When I decided to keep the Venture instead of letting insurance total it, I threw in the old Yuasa from the 98 RSTC. Been riding my RSV about daily last couple months. It started a little slow today after work, so I ordered another 500 cca battery from Amazon and swapped the good battery bavk to the RSV (98 RSTC down for water pump seal repair now). THIS YUASA BATTERY WAS INSTALLED IN THE BIKE IN 2002! 14 years old and was working great until just recently. Wow. Pics attached

Over the years I've tried different batteries, but nothing has ever lasted as long as a Yuasa!

• 1 month later...

My 2nd Yuasa is in its 3rd year and still going strong. (Need to plug it in my Trickle Charger soon). The original Yuasa lasted almost 5 years until I decided to replace it. Only Yuasa for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk