IGNORED

So long

Yamamike

Well I've put my old gal up for sale as I've picked up a new (to me) bike. This is my first Venture (lol) away from the star in 40 years (wow that just made me feel old!). The new mistress is a 06 Vulcan Nomad 1600.

I have to say I'll be very lucky to find a forum half as helpful as this one thanks to the folks who keep it going and those who subscribe to it.

See y'all on the road.

Well I've put my old gal up for sale as I've picked up a new (to me) bike. This is my first Venture (lol) away from the star in 40 years (wow that just made me feel old!). The new mistress is a 06 Vulcan Nomad 1600.

I have to say I'll be very lucky to find a forum half as helpful as this one thanks to the folks who keep it going and those who subscribe to it.

See y'all on the road.

Hey this does not mean you gotta leave or be a stranger or miss out on the Burlington Ont 6th annual 2017 M&E.

I'm sure you'll love the Vulcan, it's what I was looking for before I came across the RSTD.

By 06 they'd also sorted the plastic oil pump gear problem.

The Voyager is the ultimate for me...

Have fun with the Nomad & ride safe! :canada:

CONGRATS on the new scoot Mike - gotta LOVE those Nomads!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I am with ya,, I also LOVE the looks and feel of the Voyager too - that sweethearts got the look dont it? Wish you'ld stick around, post some pics up of your new scoot and maybe do some ride reports on it - be interesting to hear your take on it.. What da heck, may as well stick around brother!!:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hey Mike....

Just saw your post....has been a while since we last met, somewhere on the road. Say...why don't you come to the Burlington meet on the 6rh ( see Saddlebum post) and we can talk about the great Nomad bikes. I got a couple of them too, currently. I could pick you up, if you still live in Brampton. Regardless, please keep in touch. We will surely meet in riding season.

Abdul. (Chabicheka).:canada: