IGNORED

Daughter's bike

10spd

So we went yesterday & picked my daughters bike. It's a Kawasaki Vulcan 800. It really is a nice ride. I got to ride it home because she hasn't ridden in about 3 years & was nervous. I was ok with that. I got to ride her bike[emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So we went yesterday & picked my daughters bike. It's a Kawasaki Vulcan 800. It really is a nice ride. I got to ride it home because she hasn't ridden in about 3 years & was nervous. I was ok with that. I got to ride her bike[emoji3]

uploadfromtaptalk1471685958094.jpg

I have a 1991 Vulcan 750 and love it. I would post a pic but this site always gives me problems uploading photos.IMAG0104.jpg

Yah! I'll say the same thing, the Vulcan is a nice bike, very reliable from what I hear too!

Big, bad Bobby right you are!! The Vulcan is one of the most reliable underrated bike out there. I have a 2000 Vulcan 1500 and in the last 13 years it has left me stranded only twice. Both times thankfully real close to home. Both battery issues. I wouldn't hesitate to take this baby cross country. Your daughter should have thousands of trouble free riding!!!

congrats.

image.jpg