IGNORED

seems revzilla has found a new use for a first gen

Black wing

I cant imagine it would corner to well i dont even see how one could get it up to speed to balance that well unless im missing something from lack of sleep but it seems to me since MamaYama discontinued the drive shaft so my guess they took one from a car and had to make up for htat space lol

Be glad to get teeth pulled ok what all exactly did yamaha make ventures in other then bikes and jet skis.... i have never found a jet ski before when searching but i think i ran across a snow mobile but there is an 1100 yamaha venture jetski setting at a boat shop here in town but im thinking it was missing letters...

Yamaha made a Wave Venture jet ski in both 700cc & 1100cc...but I've never had an issue finding MC parts crossed up with water-sports parts.

Either way...school bus yellow isn't your normal go to color for a custom motorcycle, then again the local PD's in the Chicago area have done up some pretty extravagant Public Relations cars to use by Dare or other community out reach programs.

Yamaha made a Wave Venture jet ski in both 700cc & 1100cc...but I've never had an issue finding MC parts crossed up with water-sports parts.

Either way...school bus yellow isn't your normal go to color for a custom motorcycle, then again the local PD's in the Chicago area have done up some pretty extravagant Public Relations cars to use by Dare or other community out reach programs.

Searching Craiglist for around here and simply looked up Yamaha Venture was looking for bike and some reason ppl think wave runners are motorcycles and categorize them under that...

As Reineyrooster said that bike is from a shop near Kincardine Ontario and it has been at several bike shows and meets here in Ontario. This is a photo of it at Friday the 13th in Port Dover Ontario a few years ago.........it is a 1st Gen Venture and they used parts from a snowmobile to build the stretch.

image.jpeg

holy crap, its real... and still looks like a bad Photoshop. i think my brain just cant comprehend that the extension is really there

It might look like a bad photochop cuz it is. The bike is real enough, that pic that The Touch posted is the same pic as was used in the add with the background of the original photochopped out and the school background photochopped in. Look at the reflection in the helmet, both pics have the reflection of the guy that is bent over by the helmets.