IGNORED

It's Friday and it still dont look like we are gonna get to go to MD,,, BUT,,,,

cowpuc

But I still feel like I am headed there mentally and in spirit.. Speaking of being there mentally I cant help but wonder a few things.. I wonder if Frosty will bail out of the back of Fool's truck knowing he is headed into the Oberlin heat,,, I wonder if Don will have enough Fried Chicken - hope he ordered extra cause I have seen the likes of MarCarl, YammerDan, Buckshot, Skidder, DragonSlayer, Raggy, Carbon One, ET(Joe), Drews, and Bongo chow down,, I wonder if Bluestar99 got his new front tire on and if he and his wife found enough Diesel fuel on the way to Don's so the motor in his pusher Motor Home does the pushing so they didnt have to,, I wonder if that funny looking Red Flag will be flying again on the awning where the guys will be working on scoots even though Big Tom may not be there to hang it, I wonder if Don's new bike will be faster than his last one so he doesnt slow the drag race down that will be heading to the Lube Oil and Filter place this year, I wonder if Rickardracing will find his motel room up to par - maybe even have an extra towel to wipe off his seat in the morning, I wonder if Dan will remember he is driving an under powered Ford Ranger when he try's to make a quick pass on the highway, I wonder if anyone of those lop eared varmints remembered to bring a camera and will take some pictures to prove MD really did happen......

We miss Tippy not being here , yeah...yeah maybe you to. Here's a little something to ease the pain.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Tip and I sat here and watched this thru several times Raggy = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Some of those lop eared varmints I recognized and was able to point em out to Tip (tell Bongo his secret agent under cover sunglasses :bluesbrother:disguise didnt work very well :big-grin-emoticon:) and some I was unable to do so.. EXCELLENT video production though brother - certainly made our day - THANK YOU!!!

:lightbulb:Now that we know you know how to make that video apparatus function and know how to post clips,,, how about a clip of you running around Don's yard getting a picture of everyone and having them state their screen names:big-grin-emoticon:,,,, :scratchchin:,,, "Unspoken VR Forum Rule #12854 .3 = never let the :photographing::cop: know the full extent of your :photographing:taking abilities" :big-grin-emoticon:

Tip and I sat here and watched this thru several times Raggy = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Some of those lop eared varmints I recognized and was able to point em out to Tip (tell Bongo his secret agent under cover sunglasses :bluesbrother:disguise didnt work very well :big-grin-emoticon:) and some I was unable to do so.. EXCELLENT video production though brother - certainly made our day - THANK YOU!!!

:lightbulb:Now that we know you know how to make that video apparatus function and know how to post clips,,, how about a clip of you running around Don's yard getting a picture of everyone and having them state their screen names:big-grin-emoticon:,,,, :scratchchin:,,, "Unspoken VR Forum Rule #12854 .3 = never let the :photographing::cop: know the full extent of your :photographing:taking abilities" :big-grin-emoticon:

I'll see if I can make that happen.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160611/babe146563b56ebc1ed322f7ef876638.jpg do you know this guy ?

I'll see if I can make that happen.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160611/babe146563b56ebc1ed322f7ef876638.jpg do you know this guy ?

:think:,,,,, :scratchchin:,,,,, :confused24:,,,,,,, :scared::lightbulb:,,, FLEAZY RIDER!!!!:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

But I still feel like I am headed there mentally and in spirit.. Speaking of being there mentally I cant help but wonder a few things.. I wonder if Frosty will bail out of the back of Fool's truck knowing he is headed into the Oberlin heat,,, I wonder if Don will have enough Fried Chicken - hope he ordered extra cause I have seen the likes of MarCarl, YammerDan, Buckshot, Skidder, DragonSlayer, Raggy, Carbon One, ET(Joe), Drews, and Bongo chow down,, I wonder if Bluestar99 got his new front tire on and if he and his wife found enough Diesel fuel on the way to Don's so the motor in his pusher Motor Home does the pushing so they didnt have to,, I wonder if that funny looking Red Flag will be flying again on the awning where the guys will be working on scoots even though Big Tom may not be there to hang it, I wonder if Don's new bike will be faster than his last one so he doesnt slow the drag race down that will be heading to the Lube Oil and Filter place this year, I wonder if Rickardracing will find his motel room up to par - maybe even have an extra towel to wipe off his seat in the morning, I wonder if Dan will remember he is driving an under powered Ford Ranger when he try's to make a quick pass on the highway, I wonder if anyone of those lop eared varmints remembered to bring a camera and will take some pictures to prove MD really did happen......

Yeah I passed three 2nd Gens before I thought of that!! :Avatars_Gee_George::backinmyday: