IGNORED

Lost "The Greatest"

bill4you502

He was a great boxer and person. I lost a few bucks on his fight with Leon Spinks by giving the other guy 10 to 1 odds! :doh::rotf:

But he was a draft dodger. He first tried to avoid the draft by failing the simple test they give. I took that test and if you score less than 80% you would have to be really really stupid which he wasn't. Of course he intentionally failed it. Then, he converted to Islam and became a "minister" to avoid the draft. Whatever. Lots of guys went to Canada back then to avoid the draft and possibly going to Viet Nam to fight.

OK I've been staying quiet on the subject but seeing a how two others have spoke up I'm going to put my two cents in as well. Not to be disrespectful to the deceased, but to me Cascus Clay was a cowardly loud mouthed draft dodger and that's exactly how I will remember him...

OK I've been staying quiet on the subject but seeing a how two others have spoke up I'm going to put my two cents in as well. Not to be disrespectful to the deceased, but to me Cascus Clay was a cowardly loud mouthed draft dodger and that's exactly how I will remember him...

I agree he is a P.O.S draft dodger and used his stature and money to avoid prosecution.