IGNORED

My new ride

rjjammer

Well I finally pulled the trigger and have a new ride. Its was hard replacing the old Venture but the new ride has so many new changes and features. Virtually thinks for itself! Great ground clearance soft touch steering, mostly off road capability and I never have to buy gas! I do have to do daily maintenance to keep her going and it uses a lot of water. Maybe I will sell the Old Venture and reduce the number in my stable.

Check out the pic, isn't she a looker!

Meet Kaki Bueno affectionately known as Cricket my new reining horse!

13319735_1337823249567730_3116215970023202585_n.jpg

12063674_1277816318912554_5050347095402374445_n.jpg

WOW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW:scared:,,, and a looker she is my friend:thumbsup:!!!!!! :ice_congrats-vi6886:thumbsup:

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:think:,, always amazed me how the original designer of that model was able to incorporate a 4 wheel drive 1 hp infinitely geared drivetrain together with power steering, excellent ground clearance, full independent suspention front and rear, built in automatic fly swatter, unbelievable power assisted anti lock braking and a TCI that has an intelligence level that surpasses some humans.:178:

Good find Jammer - she is a DANDY!! Hope you and Cricket have many many hours of great trail time together brother!!:cool10:

Beautiful. Eileen would take a horse over a motorcycle any day. :thumbsup2:

That just reminded me... not long before I met Nina, a lady I was "seeing" decided to take a horse over me!! Her loss, my gain ... LOL

WOW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW:scared:,,, and a looker she is my friend:thumbsup:!!!!!! :ice_congrats-vi6886:thumbsup:

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:think:,, always amazed me how the original designer of that model was able to incorporate a 4 wheel drive 1 hp infinitely geared drivetrain together with power steering, excellent ground clearance, full independent suspention front and rear, built in automatic fly swatter, unbelievable power assisted anti lock braking and a TCI that has an intelligence level that surpasses some humans.:178:

Good find Jammer - she is a DANDY!! Hope you and Cricket have many many hours of great trail time together brother!!:cool10:

DANG Puc you and Cappy dang near put a tear in me eye. That song will usually do it by itself but your voices ain't that bad either.