IGNORED

S.E. Michigan to Don's MD

Carbon_One

Ok folks time to decide on who's going to MD from the south east corner of Mich. Canadians too.... In past years we've meet at the TA Travel Center at exit 15 on I-75. That spot seems to work quite well and for those who get there early can even have breakfast if they want. 10am kickstands up was also used in the past leaving plenty of time to get to Don's or the hotels.

Holler out if you want to join this caravan so we'll know who to watch for.

Any and all other suggestions are welcome too.

Larry

Good morning Larry,

I was planning on leaving my house "Lake Orion Mi." at 9:00 to avoid most of the traffic that time of the morning. It is a stop and go from 14 mile Rd. most of the way down past Detroit. Even if we take side roads instead of I-75 it will take close to two hours to get to exit 15 because of traffic.

I have two guests coming along for the first time riding wings. Couple of brothers. Anyway, if no one else shows up at that time you are talking about "10am leaving exit 15". I would sure enjoy riding on down with you again. Kickstand up at exit 15 say at 11am? That would give us enough time to gas up and grab a bite to eat at Denny's.

If that doesn't work out for you. We will catch up at The Red Roof Inn or at Don's.

See you soon either way.

11 would also work better for me because 275 southbound is closed from 696 to 96 so it will be a surface road battle to South of 96 till I can hop back onto 275.

Randy, I'll be going home Sunday am.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

11 would also work better for me because 275 southbound is closed from 696 to 96 so it will be a surface road battle to South of 96 till I can hop back onto 275.

Randy, I'll be going home Sunday am.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hi Jay,

Looks like our time frame will work for us. My plans were to continue on I-75 to 280 for a short way to pick-up HWY. 2.

If you have a way that you would like to go and take the lead, I am for that also.

I plan on being gassed up before eating and leaving Denny's.

See ya soon.

Sigh... Just can't make it. Would have left today..... Instead... Have to pick up Kidlet this weekend coming in from Belize.

I'm going to find a way to take a long road trip... One way or the other.

Be safe and have a great ride!!!

:biker:

Spirit Air Non-stop :thumbsup2: