IGNORED

We're Semi-Retiring

SilvrT

Nina and I have decided to semi-retire from riding in favour of a more relaxing pastime. We'll probably keep the Roady if it doesn't sell for those few times when we "get the urge".

Our Victory will be Available for purchase as of July 11th (right after Kruisn Kootenays).

I will post an ad at the beginning of July. If anyone is interested, contact me via PM.

Nina and I have decided to semi-retire from riding in favour of a more relaxing pastime. We'll probably keep the Roady if it doesn't sell for those few times when we "get the urge".

Our Victory will be Available for purchase as of July 11th (right after Kruisn Kootenays).

I will post an ad at the beginning of July. If anyone is interested, contact me via PM.

Gday, RIDING IS THE MOST RELAXING PASSTIME!!!!!!

Gday, RIDING IS THE MOST RELAXING PASSTIME!!!!!!

It was... once. But now after almost 50 years of it and knocking at the door of 70 for both of us it's getting to be more of a chore than a pleasure.

It was... once. But now after almost 50 years of it and knocking at the door of 70 for both of us it's getting to be more of a chore than a pleasure.

Total respect for you sir, hope to are not retiring from your forum input!!!

It was... once. But now after almost 50 years of it and knocking at the door of 70 for both of us it's getting to be more of a chore than a pleasure.[/quote

Ain't that the truth. Just hard to admit. Cain't seem to get caught up.:bang head:

Seems like you change your mind a lot about selling that VIC!!:stickpoke:

ya... one might mistake me for a woman the way I change my mind LOL!

Well, the Vic is an awesome bike and I'd like to keep it but selling it can bring in a lot of cash that we can use in other ways. We still have the Roady although I have it for sale also but there's been only one person show any interest since March when I first advertised it. There's a lot of that style of bike for sale around here so it might not sell, which is fine with me because I still want something to ride now and then. Just tired of always riding and especially taking longer trips.

It was... once. But now after almost 50 years of it and knocking at the door of 70 for both of us it's getting to be more of a chore than a pleasure.[/quote

Ain't that the truth. Just hard to admit. Cain't seem to get caught up.:bang head:

Right there with ya brother,, it is sooooooooooooooo hard to go there.. Like you, fighting all the health issues I have in the last couple years its now almost a daily discussion around here to just keep the new scoot for local Hot Dog parties and pick up a Jeep CJ for cross country play when the Doctors stop taking all our extra cash.. Something Tip could drive if she had to.. Get this,,, we have even talked about picking up a small trailer :ignore: to pull behind it.. My problem is that biking is in my very soul,,, giving up dirt riding was hard enough - breaks my heart to even think about now tossing in the towel on touring on a scoot too..

@cowpuc ... I'm not quite ready to give up riding completely ... want to have something around for those occasional "bar hops" so to speak. Camping can be a chore setting up and taking down but once you get set up, it's relax, reelax, relax ... and I've been a lover of kayaking for many years. Riding has always pushed that aside but we finally broke down and bought a couple kayaks and getting ready for some camping and lake cruisin, 'n fishin.

image001.png