IGNORED

Quaker Steak and Lube Friday Night

Freebird

Just a reminder that we will be riding to Quaker Steak and Lube on Friday evening for dinner. We will leave my house around 5:30. I have let them know that we are coming. If you plan to go and haven't signed up on the calendar, please do so. I would like to give them a call with an updated count by about Wednesday.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=474&day=2016-6-10&c=1

Hi Freebird. My wife is asking if there is a potluck? She was wondering what to make if you are having one. We will be ariving on thur. afternoon. I hope to try out that new grass cutter. Just kidding. But would like to help out.

Hey Don,

You recon that big chested blond bartender that thought I was funny and sexy still works there. I hope so I don't get that kind of attention very often.

If she knows you are coming back, maybe she will just stop by for a visit. :)

Steamer and I will be there. Moved into the new place earlier than we thought. So heading to ohio for the weekend.

Oh Crap!!!! (can't say the other word that came to mind), now I'll have that to deal with as well. My weekend is getting full!