IGNORED

I'm in countdown mode....

GAWildKat

Well, we are counting down the days til Mike has the knee scope. I think as of today he's ready to be feeling better. Saturday was his last day of mobic and the Voltaren topical gel until sometime postop. Surgery is sometime fri. I'm hoping he's a 7am surgery so I can get him home by noon. I did some grocery shopping today. Got a couple of chuck roasts, going to turn one into pot roast on thurs so I don't have to fuss about anything but him all weekend. Surgeon is repairing a torn meniscus, mcl, and they think they saw a tumor on his knee when they did the MRI. Surgeon says he can ride again 2 weeks from fri. I laughed because I knew our orthopedist raced cars, didn't know he also rode, but he didn't even pause when asked about riding, just said he'd take extra care to get the knee taken care of.

Thankfully at least one cat seems to be on the mend. Or this feeding her and fluids stuff would be life threateningly complicated on fri. Feel free to pass along well wishes I will make sure he gets em.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Best of luck with the repairs and I hope the MRI mystery is the same as mine, I blob of fatty tissue where it did not belong and it took 2 seconds to make it go away.

I think it might actually be a rarity to follow Dr orders to the letter. But I did and doc said I healed faster than any patent she ever had. Just maybe they do know a thing or 2.

Btw, Voltaren gel is super awesome stuff. It's an NSAID that can be applied to certain joints like knees, hips, wrists, hands, etc. It treats arthritis quite well. However it's pricy! Avg price for a month supply is $155/mo. after insurance pays. I have to use it on my left wrist for arthritis, Mike on his knee.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Made it to the surgery center early, got Mike checked in and in preop. Waiting to be called back to see him before his surgery. Surgeon already found me to say hi. So now I wait with a migraine.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thank you! We came home and got a couple hrs of sleep. Him because of surgery, me because well, migraines suck. He's yet to ask for his pain meds, so guess it's a good thing so far. Oh, and he was able walk without crutches around the house this evening. And isn't his knee prettyreceived_10154169903582682.jpg