IGNORED

Intro

DNBoll

Greetings one & all,

My name is Dan Bollacker. I live in Denver (Littleton) Colorado. I rode in the late 60's until the early 80's. Sold the bikes to raise the fam. Kids are on their own now. In 2004 I got back on a new 1300 VTX which I accessorized quite heavily. Last year I found this site while doing research on bikes that would be more comfortable especially over longer distances. Last year at "Thunder Mountain" (rally at Loveland, CO) I test rode all the brands. Later when Victory came to town with their road show, I drove one. In my opinion the RSV came out on top for all the same reasons mentioned on this site. I had to have blue. Tried to buy a new 07 last September but the bank & could not get close enough. I was bummed. Kind of gave up. I was not all that displeased with the VTX. The flame rekindled after the first of the year. I would check around from time to time. Found a used 07 with 5000 miles in Florence, CO. Where the heck is that. To my surprize I discovered this cool dealership in this small rural community about 100 miles southwest of Denver. They pride themselves on their customer service. They are THAT good. We made the deal ant the rest has been up hill all the way. This site is amazing and way beyond helpful. I've been implementing many of the things covered in this site. Thanks everyone! Especially to the fore founders whom have done all the grunt work so that us newbees have a much smoother road to travel. Hope I did'nt bore you to tears. Thanks again, Dan in Denver. 07 RSV Crystlblu

Welcome Dan!! I think your story is much like a lot of us "older" newbies around here. I know you'll have many comfortable miles on the RSV. Bought my first one at a garage sale several years. It was a 1983 Venture. Then I found a deal and let the 1st gen go. Now ride a 99 and have never been happier with a bike.

HEY DAN WELCOME ABOARD,GREAT BUNCH OF BANANAS HERE..YOULL FIND THAT THIS IS THE MOST FRIENDLIEST GROUP YOULL FIND ANYWHERE..THE KNOWLEDGE JUST FLOWS FROM THIS GROUP..ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS ASK..DONT BE SHY IN JUMPING IN..WELCOME AGAIN...:missingtooth:

DNBoll Hey Dude! Great to have you here. I'm to am right here in the Denver Area. I have 3 other friends right here in the Denver area with RSV'S.

As far as Florence goes, I am orginizing a project in Florence. A bunch of us bikers are going there this summer (July 18-20) to work on a local Church. Just doing some fix up kinda stuff for them. We are also doing a major bike event at Bandimere speedway over the 4th of July weekend called Rocky Mountain Rendezvous. (3 day event) sponcerd by our Church Biker Group. If your interested in more information let me know.

Gene

Greetings one & all,

My name is Dan Bollacker. I live in Denver (Littleton) Colorado. I rode in the late 60's until the early 80's. Sold the bikes to raise the fam. Kids are on their own now. In 2004 I got back on a new 1300 VTX which I accessorized quite heavily. Last year I found this site while doing research on bikes that would be more comfortable especially over longer distances. Last year at "Thunder Mountain" (rally at Loveland, CO) I test rode all the brands. Later when Victory came to town with their road show, I drove one. In my opinion the RSV came out on top for all the same reasons mentioned on this site. I had to have blue. Tried to buy a new 07 last September but the bank & could not get close enough. I was bummed. Kind of gave up. I was not all that displeased with the VTX. The flame rekindled after the first of the year. I would check around from time to time. Found a used 07 with 5000 miles in Florence, CO. Where the heck is that. To my surprize I discovered this cool dealership in this small rural community about 100 miles southwest of Denver. They pride themselves on their customer service. They are THAT good. We made the deal ant the rest has been up hill all the way. This site is amazing and way beyond helpful. I've been implementing many of the things covered in this site. Thanks everyone! Especially to the fore founders whom have done all the grunt work so that us newbees have a much smoother road to travel. Hope I did'nt bore you to tears. Thanks again, Dan in Denver. 07 RSV Crystlblu

Welcome. You won't be disappointed with the RSV or this sight. We are glad to have you.

Jay

Welcome aboard, Dan. Great bunch of people here, great advice, but one word of caution, hold onto to a closed wallet - with all the fun and tips and tricks here, well, one could wander into making the bike "a lot safer" with fun stuff and projects :rotf::rotf::rotf: