IGNORED

SeaFoam Story - Not MC Related

videoarizona

I stopped sailing in Sept of 2012. Boat spent remainder of 2012 and five months of 2013 in the Southern Arizona weather where I was now living. Moved to New Hampshire and lived there until March 2014... Then back to AZ. Boat went along. In November of 2014, took boat to lake after checking everything out. Well.... Motor wouldn't idle worth C*@p... even though it ran fine week before. Took boat back to storage in Southern AZ.

Last month brought boat back to Phoenix... And today decided to run motor. Took fresh gas and Seafoam in tank, about 6 ounces to 2 gallons of gas... flushed fuel line with mixture... Let sit for a few hours. Went out and pulled cord. Darn little 6hp Tohatsu started right up on first pull! Wouldn't idle... But I kept it running giving Seafoam a chance to work is way around tiny carb. After about ten minutes, darn motor would idle again!!!! Started and runs fine now.

So moral of story... Don't give up on Seafoam. Despite a frozen winter, long time without running... It simply worked.

That stuff is good!!!

:bowdown:

Yup, I swear by it.

If I'm not feeling too good, I take a shot of it, wait a half an hour or so, then run around the block a couple of times and it fixes me right up.

Just kidding......don't wanna get anyone thinking they can drink the stuff. lol :rotfl:

Yup, I swear by it.

If I'm not feeling too good, I take a shot of it, wait a half an hour or so, then run around the block a couple of times and it fixes me right up.

Just kidding......don't wanna get anyone thinking they can drink the stuff. lol :rotfl:

I soak a rag with it and put on my joints when they really hurt, if the pain is mild I just spray with Windex