IGNORED

Warning to those in NC or those thinking of visiting NC.....

Eck

People will run what they can get away with and the highway patrol has trained us to run up to 10 over without the expectation of a ticket. So there we go. I've passed parked patrol cars many many times running 8 to 10 over and no issues in most of the states in the eastern half of the USA. On the interstate going anywhere most of the cars are going 8 to 10 over. If you drive the "limit" you are a road hazard.

People will run what they can get away with and the highway patrol has trained us to run up to 10 over without the expectation of a ticket. So there we go. I've passed parked patrol cars many many times running 8 to 10 over and no issues in most of the states in the eastern half of the USA. On the interstate going anywhere most of the cars are going 8 to 10 over. If you drive the "limit" you are a road hazard.

"ROAD HAZZARD",,:think:,,, something caught my eye about those two words ROAD HAZZARD:scratchchin:

:lightbulb:Sky,, you may have just inadvertently named my next scoot for me,,,,, think I may just name her "Hazzy" ... :big-grin-emoticon:

"ROAD HAZZARD",,:think:,,, something caught my eye about those two words ROAD HAZZARD:scratchchin:

:lightbulb:Sky,, you may have just inadvertently named my next scoot for me,,,,, think I may just name her "Hazzy" ... :big-grin-emoticon:

Hazzy??? Why is it going to be so sssslllllooooowww. that you can't keep up with the flow of traffic???:think::think:

Hazzy??? Why is it going to be so sssslllllooooowww. that you can't keep up with the flow of traffic???:think::think:

Possibly, quite possibly, cause I have been looking at 2nd Gens and............. :stirthepot::stirthepot::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::stickpoke::stickpoke::crackup:

Why is it that so many people always try to figure out just how much above the speed limit they can travel without getting a ticket. Fact is anything above the posted speed limit can get you pulled over. If you're not wanting to get a ticket, just follow the limits and you'll be fine. If you want to play that game, just drive however fast you want. Sometimes you win and sometimes you will lose, but stop trashing the officer for doing his job. I heard lots of excuses over the years, but the fact is if you're guilty be man enough to say yes I got caught and pay your fine. And most of all be respectful to the officer. I got as much experience at this as anyone on here. And many times I know I'm running just over the limit but if I get caught, then that is how it goes. :2cents:

:mo money:

I totally agree with you Skid.. I believe that when any man or woman feels their heart cramp up whenever they see a red light behind them the KNOW they are doing wrong. Now if their heart does not cramp up then they don't have a clue as to why they are being pulled over..but either way, they should show total respect for the officer and be patient and kind until they are told why they were pulled over.

Oh believe me, I have gotten really mad about being pulled now... Ask Sleeperhawk and his mechanic.. or my wife.. I didn't cuss the officer out I just said: Your %$%$%-ing kidding me.? (Found out he wasn't)

I totally agree with you Skid.. I believe that when any man or woman feels their heart cramp up whenever they see a red light behind them the KNOW they are doing wrong. Now if their heart does not cramp up then they don't have a clue as to why they are being pulled over..but either way, they should show total respect for the officer and be patient and kind until they are told why they were pulled over.

Oh believe me, I have gotten really mad about being pulled now... Ask Sleeperhawk and his mechanic.. or my wife.. I didn't cuss the officer out I just said: Your %$%$%-ing kidding me.? (Found out he wasn't)

Kind of like when you receive that ticket in the mail for something you did list week in another state?

Edited by Skid

Kind of like when you receive that ticket in the mail for something you did list week in another state?

Yep... , After attending one of B2Mom and B2Dad's rally's, my wife went to the mail box a few days later and I received a speeding ticket from some town in TN...Then, the very next day she went to the mail box and I received another speeding ticket from another town in TN. Now that was an expensive trip!!!!!

It was I that was in the wrong and I got caught..:bawling:

:mo money::mo money:

After all, TN doesn't have an income tax. They have to raise money somehow. Do they show any proof in the bill? When I've run red lights in the past and gotten a bill, they included photographic evidence that proved their case.

Why is it that so many people always try to figure out just how much above the speed limit they can travel without getting a ticket. Fact is anything above the posted speed limit can get you pulled over. If you're not wanting to get a ticket, just follow the limits and you'll be fine. If you want to play that game, just drive however fast you want. Sometimes you win and sometimes you will lose, but stop trashing the officer for doing his job. I heard lots of excuses over the years, but the fact is if you're guilty be man enough to say yes I got caught and pay your fine. And most of all be respectful to the officer. I got as much experience at this as anyone on here. And many times I know I'm running just over the limit but if I get caught, then that is how it goes. :2cents:

:mo money:

And we would never,never... well maybe once...or twice.:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

Do they show any proof in the bill? When I've run red lights in the past and gotten a bill, they included photographic evidence that proved their case.

@BlueSky, they sure did. both bills had a picture of my Avalanche showing the license plate...and then the posted speed and what my speed was clocked at via camera...I must admit the avalanche looked pretty good in the pics...ha

@BlueSky, they sure did. both bills had a picture of my Avalanche showing the license plate...and then the posted speed and what my speed was clocked at via camera...I must admit the avalanche looked pretty good in the pics...ha

Hey, That ain't cheat'n fair!:crying: