IGNORED

Got Sylvester out tyoday

Sylvester

Finally decided that spring is here with the forecast in the seventies all week. Sylvester was grossly dusty so I took off all the leather seats and backrests and then hosed him him down and then washed him. Been on the battery maintainer all winter so after the bath I fired him up. Took a little effort to get the fuel to the carbs and awaken the beast, but all went well other than a cylinder that did not want to cooperate. Dumped a full can of Sea Foam in him and by the time he was up to operating Temps. he was running fine.

Next will be an oil change plus filter and some service checks. Hope to be riding to work by mid week.

REALLY NEED TO RIDE!

:farmer:

I don't have to get mine ready to ride in the spring like some do. The only thing I do is turn the gas on and hit the starter. I take mine for a ride at least one day per month all year except for one year we had snow and ice the whole month of Feb. 2008

Finally decided that spring is here with the forecast in the seventies all week. Sylvester was grossly dusty so I took off all the leather seats and backrests and then hosed him him down and then washed him. Been on the battery maintainer all winter so after the bath I fired him up. Took a little effort to get the fuel to the carbs and awaken the beast, but all went well other than a cylinder that did not want to cooperate. Dumped a full can of Sea Foam in him and by the time he was up to operating Temps. he was running fine.

Next will be an oil change plus filter and some service checks. Hope to be riding to work by mid week.

REALLY NEED TO RIDE!

:farmer:

OUTSTANDING SYLV!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin:,,,:think::think:,, you didnt forget to pic up battery's for your :photographing: takin device when ya got the tabs for your plates this year did cha? :photographing::cop::no-no-no:

I fired "Silver" up this morning!! Rearing to go. I may just hold off on that paint and get it next winter!! A few "I been there marks" give Character!!!:Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot::backinmyday:
Fantastic bro!! Thinking we should be able to find ya a sticker to cover the area for the year if needed too.. Then next year, if you decide to paint it you can peel off the sticker, do the painting and send the sticker to one of your buddies who would put it to good use again :big-grin-emoticon:

Its wearing my head out the last couple weeks. As long as it was winter I didn't have to face things. This time its not just jump back on. I scared the Warden and the kids and they are convinced I'm getting old. But of Course I Ain't quitting!!! Just trying to figure out how to ease the worries for them.:bang head:

• 2 weeks later...