Pictures because it is cold out.

T.J.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104294[/ATTACH]Safety Chrome installed after Christmas[ATTACH=CONFIG]104291[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104293[/ATTACH]

WOW ZZZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW :178::178::178: GORGEOUS RELIC,, JUST GORGEOUS!

HD has sure come a longgggg way aint they?

DSCN3363.JPG

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104294[/ATTACH]Safety Chrome installed after Christmas[ATTACH=CONFIG]104291[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104293[/ATTACH]

Love This bike. Back in the day my friend owned this and I had a Yamaha 750 Special. We traded bikes for a weekend with the possibility of a permanent trade but he decided to keep the Goldwing.
and I love THIS bike Rel!!!!!!!!!!! just beautiful my friend!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

gotta ask ya, how much ride time ya got on er? i may be wrong but your scoot appears to be one of the new watercooled exhaust valve HDs? have you got enough touring saddle time to pass judgement on that system? got any inside info you wanna share with your ol buddy? very very good lookin scoot bro!!!

ps,, got a name for her?

Never have named my bikes. Not sure why, just haven't. It is a water cooled 103 and I put 10,000 KMs on her last summer. I am not sure about heat as this is the first one I have owned. Hotter than the Venture for sure but not unbearable as some have said. Maybe I just don't get caught in traffic. lol

All I know is I always wanted a Harley and now that I have one I love it and can hardly wait for spring. Had the Venture 11 years and loved that bike as well.

Wish I could have kept them both but retirement wages just wouldn't allow for that. (ha) Thanks for the good comments and it is a real nice color when you see it live.

and I love THIS bike Rel!!!!!!!!!!! just beautiful my friend!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

gotta ask ya, how much ride time ya got on er? i may be wrong but your scoot appears to be one of the new watercooled exhaust valve HDs? have you got enough touring saddle time to pass judgement on that system? got any inside info you wanna share with your ol buddy? very very good lookin scoot bro!!!

ps,, got a name for her?

Never have named my bikes. Not sure why, just haven't. It is a water cooled 103 and I put 10,000 KMs on her last summer. I am not sure about heat as this is the first one I have owned. Hotter than the Venture for sure but not unbearable as some have said. Maybe I just don't get caught in traffic. lol

All I know is I always wanted a Harley and now that I have one I love it and can hardly wait for spring. Had the Venture 11 years and loved that bike as well.

Wish I could have kept them both but retirement wages just wouldn't allow for that. (ha) Thanks for the good comments and it is a real nice color when you see it live.

Oh heck yea,, 10k is gettin into it brother!!! Any issues with the cooling system? have heard scuttle butt about overheat probs but I have found its always best to get info from folks like you have ride em and own em... CONGRATS on getting what YOU have always wanted Relic,,, NOTHING fills the heart like having a longing for a scoot, work hard and finally getting a chance to own your dream - THAT is sooo WAYYYY COOL!! I too LOVE that color!! IMHO,, NO ONE paints a scoot like Harley - I had 2001 Wide Glide that bought for resale brand new back in 02, it was a left over that a place Indiana could not get rid of, it was a gorgeous concord purple with a gold inlaid harley emblem that looked like it was a mile into the paint,, that may be hard to understand as i am hard to follow sometimes but trust me - NO ONE PAINTS LIKE THOSE HD CRAFTSMEN!!!

Anyway Rel, i hope someday we get a chance to meet in real life - i would love to see your machine!! come to michigan for a hot dog sometime and show it off - PLEASE!!!

did you look real close to this picture. Did you see what is in it @cowpuc[ATTACH=CONFIG]104390[/ATTACH] You do have proof.

:scared:Your right Rodney,, I TOTALLY missed that!! I see em now,, poor ol Frosty is takin a licken and keepin on tickin aint he!!! @Flyinfool has no leg to stand on now (NO pun intended Jeff) - the frozen cat is out of the bag!! THANK YOU for pointing that out Rbig!!:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Youngest kidlet and I went for a ride down to Tumacacori National Monument this morning. Since I picked up the Senior Pass last month, I didn't realize I could get a sticker (@cowpuc) since I'm an olde phart. Had to bring down bike registration....so...like a good doobie...I brought the bike down! Now both scoots have a sticker for free camping and such at national parks...nice warm day for a ride!!! Grins! :biker:

FOT464A.jpg

Youngest kidlet and I went for a ride down to Tumacacori National Monument this morning. Since I picked up the Senior Pass last month, I didn't realize I could get a sticker (@cowpuc) since I'm an olde phart. Had to bring down bike registration....so...like a good doobie...I brought the bike down! Now both scoots have a sticker for free camping and such at national parks...nice warm day for a ride!!! Grins! :biker:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104716[/ATTACH]

STICKER,, DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A STICKER? DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A STICKER ON A MOTORCYCLE? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

BEAUUUTEEEEFUL PIC AND STORY AZ - JUST GORGEOUS MY FRIEND!! YA DONE MADE MY DAY!!:thumbsup:

THANK YOU

PUC

Oh,, just noticed your youngestes awesome :thumbsup2: in that picture!!! PLEASE tell her Puc and Tip bid a healthy :thumbsup2: right back that offspring of yours!! Nothing better on this planet than seeing a Dad and his kidlet out enjoying the open road like the two of you are doing brother - wayyyy cool and CONGRATS!!:thumbsup2: