IGNORED

Deportation anouncement from US Government

Eck

OK, I am NOT trying to start a political thread here, so please don't make any replies/ post related to politics.

This is just something that I thought was pretty funny and just wanted to share with all of you.

Enjoy.....

They're shipping them all off to Canada I bet. Wonder how they are going to sneak them over the border,,,, on second thought it might work famously..... ship them over here so they can return to Florida in the winter and help out the economy in that state. Anything to get votes I tell ya.

I have tried and tried to install Adobe Flash Player on this con founded dork wad Vista running outfit I am using right now,, CANT GET FLASH PLAYER TO INSTALL and I cant watch stuff like this without it!!!! Going NUTS missing all the fun!! :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

:confused: So,, who all is on the list? :icon_lurker:

I have tried and tried to install Adobe Flash Player on this con founded dork wad Vista running outfit I am using right now,, CANT GET FLASH PLAYER TO INSTALL and I cant watch stuff like this without it!!!! Going NUTS missing all the fun!! :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

:confused: So,, who all is on the list? :icon_lurker:

Flash Player might be too fast for you Puc,,, maybe you could find a version of 'pokey player' somewhere.