IGNORED

Ok Flyinfool... we've had about enough of you!

Chaharly

Well we got about 2 feet of the white stuff today. I don't even need to tag @cowpuc to point the blame here. Its no secret by now!:cry: Although, you have to love the typical 35mph Nebraska winds that kick up when fool fires up his White Washer. I even thought we were done with it, the old white stuff (now more brown and patchy) was all but a memory for us here in NE Nebraska. Not so much anymore!!! Its not too much of a loss however, I did manage to get some laundry done and hang up some drapes. Felt like a real adult today!:superman: And I know how you guys are about pictures, so don't worry, I've included a few!

20160202_145917[1].jpg Look at my poor car! Its buried!!!

20160202_145922[1].jpg

Ya'll are even lucky enough to catch an avalanche as seen in my wonderfully directed video!:cold:

Well I am glad it is only "about" enough, that means there is room for more....................:snow2:

I can even still see the tops of the tires, and the top of the double Shepard hook in the yard. Plenty of room for more.

Believe me, we have PLENTY! Besides I wouldn't want you wearing that Whitewasher out early this year! I can hear crunch crunch crunch behind me, and I turn to look and my dog is eating snow balls from his paws. He loves the snow (a collie) :173:but he seemed extremely concerned when he walked out there and it was touching his belly!:draming:

Have a little mercy man!!!

Just so you all know it is 70 degrees at 9:29 in Alapaha GA

You know, Larry, I just cant seem to shake the feeling that this isn't the first time you've gloated to a snowed in feller about having 70 degree weather. Hey was it at least ride-able weather?!:12101:

Just so you all know it is 70 degrees at 9:29 in Alapaha GA

Its 63 here in Macon @10:00pm but it got to a warm 78 here today.

Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved.

That sounded like I was just dared to send snow to GA.............:snow2:

Now all you people up North that us in the south keep ribbing you about cold and snow. Just to let you know, this is our riding season, from September to May is good riding season. June, July, and August, is hot, hot and muggy and buggy, miserable to ride in. It feels like you are riding in a sauna, I do not even thing riding naked would help. So know when you are loving life and riding is good, we are suffering, and when you are suffering we are riding.