IGNORED

Larry1963

Just wondering if anyone has big rides planned.

I have a friend in my church, that I ride with it, he wants to do a coast to coast trip, four corners of the US, or a trip to AK.

We have been riding and meeting on Saturdays looking at maps.

Well I hope everyone has a safe, and blessed 2016

We are just waiting on the rain to stop. Lol. In reality we kinda take it one day at a time, especially with the mess of my father in law. Bummer side of it, we have to tell the roomie today or tomorrow that he needs to find a new place to live asap. If you hear yelling coming from Central GA, it's probably him throwing a tantrum.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Hey Larry,

Hope you have some great riding in your 2016 future.

My wife and I are planning a two weeker in June. Little Rock, Arkansas to LA, up the Pacific Coast Highway into Oregon and Washington state. Then over to Idaho and down through Wyoming and Colorado, then back home. That is, if the Lord willin and the creek don't rise.

Big Lenny

Nothing planned for 2016; however, we've been planning a big trip for a few years which will happen in 2017.

Heading across Canada to East coast, then down into the USA, over to California and back home from there. No specific route mapped out as yet. Figuring on a 4+ month trip.

I try to do a long ride or two every year.

In 2016 will be heading north in July for Kruisn the Kootenays event then from there???

Would like to keep going and see more of Canada and maybe get to Victoria Island then head down the pacific coast for a bit.

I may head east to the international as well.

Hey Larry,

Hope you have some great riding in your 2016 future.

My wife and I are planning a two weeker in June. Little Rock, Arkansas to LA, up the Pacific Coast Highway into Oregon and Washington state. Then over to Idaho and down through Wyoming and Colorado, then back home. That is, if the Lord willin and the creek don't rise.

Big Lenny

Ben and Barbie, I think that is their name on here, are in Jekyll Island and we are talking about a M&E maybe in Waycross. We haven't set a date yet but chatting about it. You all interested?

we are waiting for the rain to end here too

Well, if everything goes as planned, we are going to attempt to head west once again.

Our plans of going out west last year were happily postponed to a later time, due to my son and his wife giving us a surprise home coming from Australia to stay with us for 4 weeks. Loved it too!

I'm sorry to say this trip will NOT be on the Goldwing... (a life long dream of mine that just isn't in the cards..:bawling:....this time anyway......:stickpoke:.)

The below routes are not etched in stone, but give you the basic routes we presently have planned.

I have to take my wife up to Chicago for a week in April. After she concludes her business there, we are taking off from there and heading west.

The below Google map links show us going in a counter clockwise direction.

Not all places have been entered on these links due to Google maps only holds 10 POI at a time..so I just touched some of the basic places.

https://goo.gl/maps/pFYv8w6gX7k

https://goo.gl/maps/1dyjthv89Qw

https://goo.gl/maps/wd5rCHT78V32

Guest Jamsie

So far , i have a trip to the ISLE OF MAN in july to watch the southern 100 road racing ( big real road racing fan . used to mechanic 30 years ago for a sidecar team )

i will more than likely have a run up to the west highlands of Scotland again . this time i will take insect repelant , those Scottish are ferocious little sods and swarm in their millions .

Ok so uk is no where near as big as USA Canada , but we still have some fantastic routes and glorious scenery to match anywhere in the world , just dont have to ride 500 miles to get there