IGNORED

Nice Ride Today

Freebird

OK...it's not that often that you are able to get the bike out close to the middle of December in Northern Ohio but this was one of those days. I tell you, it felt GREAT. I looked at the temperature and saw that it was 57F. Now that's decent riding weather. So fired it up and at least got a few miles in. Probably no more than 75 miles total but I'll take that anytime in the winter here.

Got back home and felt energetic enough to wash the bike.

Not a bad day. Not a bad day at all. :thumbsup2:

Yep, did that yesterday, fired up the trike and took her for a spin it was close to 60 here and the roads were clean and dry. I hope it stays like this all winter, but ya know that isnt going to happen. Mite get out a little tomorrow too calling for 65.

Craig

OUTSTANDING :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup:

:lightbulb:,,,, looky looky what I get to do,,, :cop::photographing::cop:,,,, :bikersmilie::7_6_2[1]:,,, can see your license and proof of insurance,,, like to know why I pulled ya over? Were you familiar with the thread rules pertaining to :worthless:? Whats that? Sorry but diplomatic immunity doesnt work in VR World.. :big-grin-emoticon:

"Silver" is looking at the door. I left the faring split so I wouldn't be tempted too much. I did make a promise. I knew there were going to be days like this. Health ain't been great but Spring is coming!! I missed getting that 1st Gen out of Skid's garage again. Gonna be a long winter. If it ever gets here. I hope it stays like this til March and then warms up!!!

wing.jpg

Warm here to.30° have the Gerbing heated jacket & pants +heated grips on 12-5-15 and went for another ride 12-11-15 @ 37° Have to run the electric at about a 4 or its just to hot. My pond in the background has no ice on it and it's raining but should turn to snow tonight and then biking will be over until spring.