IGNORED

Been visiting with a couple of VR family members the last couple days

Eck

My wife and I have been blessed the last couple days to be able to spend some time with two well known and well loved VR family members.

We have been visiting with B2Mom and B2Dad who stopped in while on their adventurous travels.

Gosh they both look so great and are doing so well.

They came to our house on Sunday afternoon and we just sat around relaxing and having great conversations about everything and anything, then last evening, (Monday evening), we drove over to a campground they were staying at to visit them and we got to see their beautiful 5th wheel camper where we just had to continue with more endless conversations and laughs.

I have to say that many VR stories were the hot topic and soooooo many great VR member names/ people and good times were mentioned in our conversations...

(Many thanks goes out to Freebird for his time and creation of this site, so that all of us can share those great conversations and fantastic memories of rides and people we met or it would never happened).

We wish Patty and Don a very safe journey while on their travels and we hope someday our roads cross again soon.

Konnie and I give you our best, and please always remember, you have a home in Alabama. Stop in anytime!

Eck & Konnie

we had the pleasure of their company a few days into their new adventure also, and enjoyed a meal and great conversation before they were back to the road and on to the next camp spot. we love our B2 GYPSIES !!

I put a tracking device on @B2MOM so I know we will see her again!!

LOL eusa1!!!! Thanks all for the kind words. We love visiting with our friends and fellow VR members. We also had the pleasure of camping at Buckshot's house in Swanton, OH. we also got to visit with Carbon_One while we were camping in Kalamazoo, MI. We are heading to Montgomery, AL tomorrow. While camping there we will get to see our youngest son & his family. We are definitely loving our adventures.

Patti & Don

Well we just couldn't stand the thought of B2Mom and Dad leaving so this evening, we just had to go pick them up at the campground and take them to dinner. We had a great time reminiscing, eating and enjoying the conversations once again.

We dropped them back off at their camper and they are packing up and leaving in the early am tomorrow, and we again wish them a safe journey as they enjoy their excursions.

Don, Patty, we really enjoyed seeing you guys the past three days. Awesome time!

Be safe!

Eck and Konnie

PS: If you want your name changed let me know and I can change it for you too.

Eck, Linda and I have talked about taking some time to visit the Gulf area, or even going across the top of Tennessee and then come back across the bottom. If and when we do, we would love to stop in and visit with you and Konnie.

Randy

Randy,

You and Linda are MORE than welcome.

I told you before you guys always have a home in Alabama so come on down!

(I will send you an email shortly)