IGNORED

Me and Crud, we be buds...

cowpuc

Quite a day around Puc Land today. Starting out with me cleaning out a bunch of junk from out back, taking down an old antenna and then Tip and I hauling the stuff down to the scrape steel joint. As the lady behind the counter handed Tip the $9.50 for the scrape steel I said "oh crud".. Then when the lady smiled and asked I said "oh crud" I politely said "cause I did all the work and you gave all my earning to the wife" :big-grin-emoticon:

As we are on the way home from "the junk yard with the nice lady" (Tippy's words) I get a phone call from an ol buddy of mine who says he has something I may be interested in.. Drop off the trailer and head north.. First peek when I saw the rattle can paint job I said "oh crud" for the second time today.:big-grin-emoticon:

:big-grin-emoticon:

Tell ya one thing though,, he may look like crud but I think my neighbor's new V-Rod may have named him "HOLY COWPOLY" :bikersmilie:

DSCN1762.JPG

Holy crud cowpuc don't think Tippy would want to ride far on that one with all the camping gear. But you haven't stop smiling yet so that's a good thing.

I have the Corbin seat and passenger backrest/sport rack on mine. My wife is petite, so the passenger seat wasn't so bad for her. But her knees did hurt a lot from the high position of the rear pegs. And I once sorta pulled a short wheelie (truly accidentally). No, she wasn't into that.

But, hey, I think that did prompt her to finally get her own license and bike. So, maybe it was actually a good thing.

I also moved the rear signals to the license plate bracket so I could tour with my RKA soft luggage. Touring on that thing still works out nice for me. Sometimes, I'll swap out the rear diff for one I have from an RSV. Drops the rpms about 500 cruising. Engine doesn't seem so busy then. And, it will still haul freight!

You can also get 2" wider handle bars for it. I haven't done that yet, but would like the extra width, I'm sure.

If I got a lot of crap to take touring, I'll just take one of the Ventures.

Hey Puc. Nice test ride on your new scoot. I always thought that I should have one of those. I don't think my wife would like to ride on the back though. We will have to get over to your house to check it out. It would be such a long ride though we would have to make some time for that:essen_018:

Another rainy morning down the drain. Puc you are our long lost replacement for Saturday morning cartoons! My father-in-law had an 85 when I came onboard. I only rode it 3 times and never opened it up. Wasn't worth the risk to wreck his pride & joy. 1st time out he drove with me on back and I quickly discovered he didn't have the same respect for me! Exceeded any amusement park ride ever. Jumping out of a plane is all can imagine that would top it.

Another rainy morning down the drain. Puc you are our long lost replacement for Saturday morning cartoons! My father-in-law had an 85 when I came onboard. I only rode it 3 times and never opened it up. Wasn't worth the risk to wreck his pride & joy. 1st time out he drove with me on back and I quickly discovered he didn't have the same respect for me! Exceeded any amusement park ride ever. Jumping out of a plane is all can imagine that would top it.

Crud and I are glad we could be of service Dix. Ever notice how any cartoon character that was worthy of our time has had a side kick? Rocky n Bullwinkle, Rough n Ready, Quick Draw n Bobalouie, Road Runner n Wiley Coyote and now its the days of Puc n Crud :big-grin-emoticon: Gives a whole new perspective of Saturday Morning cartoons dont it:thumbsup:

Gotta agree with ya @Venture n Dixie, I LOVED amusement park rides when I was younger - this V-Max is like owning my own monster coaster ride and its faster than the Bat Man at Six Flags, greater highs than the Magnum at Cedar Point and even sucks the breath out of you harder than the Tower of Terror at Disney.. And to think, me n my buddies can ride it any time we want:big-grin-emoticon:

About that jumping out of a plane,, never did that but - isnt falling speed ONLY somewhere around 125 mph? Shooooooot,, I think ol Crud and I could take ya,, wanna run em:big-grin-emoticon:

GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE TOONS DIX, PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF: PUC N CRUD

Edited by cowpuc

Gee a thread with a V-Max and Kawi Z1 mentioned, got me thinking I really do need a 3rd bike just for me to ride. Haha then reality hits me or was that a shoe from across the room.

Looks like someone forgot about the code Sticky... As a reminder: Page 967, Article 31.00A, Paragraph 2 = "its easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission"

attachment.php?attachmentid=101880&d=1443236695

DSCN1762.JPG

...About that jumping out of a plane,, never did that but - isnt falling speed ONLY somewhere around 125 mph? Shooooooot,, I think ol Crud and I could take ya,, wanna run em...

I'll take that bet.

I'll jump out with my parachute and you jump out with crud.

We'll see who gets to the ground first!

Errr, on second thought; you'd probably win that one......:rotfl:

Fun facts: terminal velocity for a sky diver in flat "belly to the earth" postion is somewhere around 120-125 mph. Head down can be in the 300-340 range. Highest velocity ever achieved was by Felix Baumgartner : 834 mph from a height of 128,100 feet. That's supersonic speeds in nothing but a pressure suit....literally, the fastest man alive.....

Edited by Great White