IGNORED

Taking nuclear stress test

Venturous Randy

Well, at 7:45 I am scheduled for the second part on my nuclear stress test at the local Veterans Administration. Yesterday, I took the first part, which was the at rest part, where I was given an injection and then went to eat lunch and then spent about 20 minutes under this rotating camera. Today, they will put an IV in me and inject more stuff and I will go thru two more camera sessions.

This is all related to a comparison between a recent EKG and an older one. I don't think they are going to put me on a treadmill, just give me some injections.

Just part of getting old I guess. I will be 65 in September.

Randy

Well, after a quick review from the technician, I was released, as there was not anything that jumped out that was obvious. Now, all the data will go to a doctor and we will go from there.

This all started because I was assigned a new primary care doctor and as part of our first visit, she ordered up and EKG. At that time I was told that everything looked OK, but after it was compared with an earlier EKG, she wanted me to take more extensive tests. So, now we are in the waiting mode.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Randy

Tell ya one thing good buddy, this getting older business aint for the faint of heart!! Prayers Up and Blessings Down as you continue tending to your physical maintenance needs Rand!! Wishing you nothing but the BEST!!:thumbsup: