IGNORED

My other new toy :)

star4772

We have kicked the idea around. I like the idea of a toyhauler, but she wants the garage area seperate from main living quarters.

Show us some more inside pics when you get a chance. Looks good. Congrats.

We're considering buyng a 5th wheel also.

What's the length and weight of your unit?

What size of truck are you towing it with there in the pic? (heavy half, 3/4, ... engine size, etc)

I'm driving a Silverado 1500 Ext cab with the 4.8 Litre V8 engine ... has full factory trailer towing pkg. Not sure at this time what max towing capacity is.

• 2 weeks later...
We're considering buyng a 5th wheel also.

What's the length and weight of your unit?

What size of truck are you towing it with there in the pic? (heavy half, 3/4, ... engine size, etc)

I'm driving a Silverado 1500 Ext cab with the 4.8 Litre V8 engine ... has full factory trailer towing pkg. Not sure at this time what max towing capacity is.

28.5, weight dry 7140 with 1260 pin weight and I tow it with my F-150 4x4 5.4 triton v-8 3.73 rears optional 6850# tow. It pulls fine but a little heavy on the combined weight. Truck cvwr is 13,500 i'm at 13,900 so just take it easy everything shows normal on all gauges when towing. 150,000 miles on truck uses no oil and burns no oil. Maybe bigger truck one day. Will see :)

It's going to be really hard to pull behind the bike.

Well yes it would but no bike at this time, had a little scare a while back so got rid of it for now. My left side went numb on me a while back and I was just glad I was not on bike. But everything checks out good, they said it was called an impingement in my shoulder. IDK ekg and blood work all showed good no problems. But did scare me so will see.

Ya know sometimes you have to wonder about their thoughts behind placement of things. Like the TV and the furniture. And type of furniture they put in them. Some very very nice like in the Raptor stuff. Others you might as well toss out because they sit like bricks.