IGNORED

I Guess I am Going to Be a H.O.G.!

Yama Mama

That was a good one Peggy. :rotf:Thought that it might be a April Fools Joke.:stirthepot: Cause who would want to sew a new jacket with a Harley symbol on the back, to many beads to hand sew. Change names etc. too much trouble. Loved it.:bighug:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thank you Mamamo! Freebird why don't we hire a look a like for the spanking. May be George Clooney would be free that date. I am willing to make the sacrifice.

Mama:hurts:

But....he rides a HARLEY!!!! That is what got you into this mess to begin with. :rasberry:

Joopster I am detecting a violent side of you I never have known before.

Hey do I or do I not buy you free draft beers in the chat room?

I have stated my defense, let the judgement be

found guilty or not. (Piercings scare me, HELP!)

:whistling: MAMA

Could someone bring a nice thick pillow too!

First to cover my face during the piercing and tattooing. Second to sit on after the spanking.

A girl has to plan a head.

Now does anyone have a portable margarita maker I could borrow. I love beer, but oh boy do I love margaritas. I think that will get me through this torture. (all because of a teeny weeny little joke, who would have figured)

Mama :hurts:

• 1 month later...
Could someone bring a nice thick pillow too!

First to cover my face during the piercing and tattooing. Second to sit on after the spanking.

A girl has to plan a head.

Now does anyone have a portable margarita maker I could borrow. I love beer, but oh boy do I love margaritas. I think that will get me through this torture. (all because of a teeny weeny little joke, who would have figured)

Mama :hurts:

Ooooohhhhh MAMA.... 12 more days to go.

Spanking, tatooing, piercing.:sign woo hoo:

Joopster,

The idea was to allow this post to disappear into the archives of the site. Then no one is the wiser.

I think we need to discuss this. Or at least negotiate a deal of some sort.

:innocent-emoticon:Mama

Nope, can't let it disappear before Don's maint day. :stirthepot: There are newer members, that haven't read this thread yet....:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Joopster,

The idea was to allow this post to disappear into the archives of the site. Then no one is the wiser.

I think we need to discuss this. Or at least negotiate a deal of some sort.

:innocent-emoticon:Mama

Mama, no can do. There are a lot of members going to Don's just to witness your spanking, tatooing and piercing.:rotf:

I believe that this will be the highlight of everyone's trip to Oberlin, Ohio.:sign isnt that spec

OH NO! Not an 07!

Well I did just about the samething after selling my 05 RSV midnight I got a new 08 Ultra. After reading about all the issue with the 07's I waited till the 08's came out. Here's the issues I'm speaking of and have to do with a lot of changes HD made form 06 to 07. They went to he 96ci from the 88ci.1) There were a LOT of heat issues because the FI was programed to run lean. 2) They went to a six speed tranny from there 5 speed, many complaint about 5 gear whine. 3) On the 08's HD put on thier IDS system which means the rear sprocket is mounted in rubber where it contacts the rear wheel. They failed to include this system on the 07's.

I sure hope your 07's does not have any of this issues. My 08 runs great and so far care free, BUT I really wish I would have kept my RSV. GOOD LUCK.

Now Peggy you have to show up for Don's.:whistling: No telling what this bunch will do if you don't get there. :no-no-no: Might just have to mount up and go get ya.:7_2_102[1]::900[1]::15_8_211[1]::15_9_28[1]::7_6_3[1]::auto::bikersmilie::7_6_2[1]::motor::7_2_104[1]: Can you imagine the group of bikes coming out to your place just for your spanking? :innocent: Might want that away from the neighbors. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Guest mitch

Hi Peggy & Ron Enjoy your new bike, They are nice, I sold my harley to buy my new 07 Venture back in February AND LOVE IT. I am a hog member (Motown Harley Davidson) in michigan and have been for 3 years now and have meet A lot of really nice people and of course somebad some of them think because they drive a harley that they are BADA--. There are some in the club that won't speak to me now because I drive a Yamaha Oh well. This is one thing i like about Yamaha riders is that they are happy for you when you get a new bike even if it's not a harley, anyway I love the Yenture and so does my Wife and it didn't cost $25,000 The only thing I need to get used to is the weight and turning it around "BIG BIKE" , If I get on a harley now I think this is a small bike. ride safe:cool10: