Brantford Ride Nite

Marcarl

Beginning tomorrow, June 03.

Starts @ Madeleine Road

6:30 pm.

Ride wherever

Stop someplace

All depends on who shows up.

You'll get home in time, what ever time that is.

Continues week after week on Wednesdays.

If it rains,,,, forget it.

July 01 is a no-ride-nite.

• 1 month later...

Ride tonight:

Plans:

Meeting @ Madeleine road

Leave @ 6:30

head to lake, east of Port Dover.

Follow lake to Dunnville

Ice cream @ Grand Island BBQ

Say: we're heading home,,

and follow the Grand River back.

Carl & I had a great ride! Wish we could have had more company as I will be back to working midnights next week so I wont be able to take more Wed. rides for a while. Tried to get Phantom to go but we had just come back from a 250klm ride to Port Stanley and back and she was tired so I went with Carl myself. Her loss!!!!

I was thinking of joining your ride but ended up meeting up with another venture rider for the first time and I feel it was time well spent. Maybe next week?

So who did you meet,,, did he represent us well??? Gotta keep an eye on this you know.

By the way,, you still got my shim kit?? could use it back sometime.

Carl last night I met stickhandle2 and we had good conversation and a short ride. Your name came up and funny enough he asked me about the shim tool and process. I mentioned that I loaned the tool to another venture owner in need of assistance and I will have to get it back for you. I also mentioned that I need to see you and or saddlebum for those chrome trims I have set aide for him. Good people on this site....

Carl last night I met stickhandle2 and we had good conversation and a short ride. Your name came up and funny enough he asked me about the shim tool and process. I mentioned that I loaned the tool to another venture owner in need of assistance and I will have to get it back for you. I also mentioned that I need to see you and or saddlebum for those chrome trims I have set aide for him. Good people on this site....

So when do you suppose that kit might make it back to it's original owner,,, and who has it now??

So when do you suppose that kit might make it back to it's original owner,,, and who has it now??

I will make it a point to try to see the guy tonight. The one who has it has a project venture that you know of, you know the bike but not him. It was a pay it forward as requested by the original owner but he is currently stalled on the project. Not a biggie I do not even think he knows how to use the tool, it is not lost or unobtainable. I just assisted another venture owner as we discussed when I met you and you first passed it to me for use. Maybe it was my mistake trying to help another as I have been assisted. I will correct the situation as I am a man of my word and all should be good in the venture world.