IGNORED

Please be careful with possible offensive replies

lanster

I just went back and reread that entire post.

I only saw 1 reply that might be construed as being directed at you. It wasn't but could have been mistaken. Most of the potshots were directed at me, but knowing the shooters it just gave me a good laugh. Taken individually and out of context they may be nasty comments, but in contexts were attempts at humor.

The majority of posts were simply because various dealers and Yamaha factory reps have been telling us about a new venture for at least the last 5 years, Most of us are now in the I'll believe it once I sit on it camp.

There is a post that resurfaced on this same subject from back in 2011 where everyone was already picking on Yamaha for all of the broken promises of a new Venture.

I can assure you that none of those comments were directed at you personally.

Some of them were directed at me personally, but I am good at ducking.:duck:

I'm sorry if I was in the middle of what offended you, That surely was not the intent.

He didn't like my BS reply. I got a private email from some guy. Something about Yamaha coming out with a new venture, some of us a tired of hiring the same bs every year, I guess he didn't know it's been played over and over

Sorry buddy who ever you are

I dont think anybodys "attack" are meant to be harmful. Like Brakepad said though. The new RSV thing has been "promised" ffor so long with no delivery, its like listening to a politician.