IGNORED

Puc ya jinxed me!!

Yammer Dan

Which ribs bro? You didnt fall recently or anything did you??

I told my daughter that I have been feeling like a computer with a bad case of "Pop Up Virus's",, stuff just keeps popping up! Never heard of someone having broken ribs as a result of this "Pop Up" stuff but if there is anyone I know whose extreme enough to find em,, it would be our YammerDan!!!

Thoughts and Prayers Up while they go looking for a cause Dan O'! :thumbsup:

This Skid feller has turned into a major :witch_brew: and sneaky lop eared varmint... Dan, if you get a second on your way home from the Docs, stop and take a peek in that garage for us anyway will ya? And take some pics,, what the heck bro - you wont post pics of Silver for us :witch_brew: (sometime's I think you and Skidder are eating at the same ice cream joint or something) - maybe we can get you two to start picture posting feud of each others toys :guitarist 2::rotfl:

HOPE ALL WENT WELL TODAY @Yammer Dan!! :amen:

Ain't got no luck!!!

Trying to work on bike and I am sore!! 900 Lb bike up in the air and busted jack!! Getting wheel back under there could be fun!!!!:bang head:

Ya best be taking it easy there ya varmint,, at least till they figure out what the heck is going on with those ribs!! Maybe work on that lighter weight XJ for a couple days!! :witch_brew::backinmyday:

REST?? You ain't met the Warden have ya? LOL. I am trying to take it easier til they figure it out. More tests coming. I think its a money game as much as anything these days. And they want to scare you. I have scar tissue about every where. ( Don't ride like that anymore!!) We will see.