IGNORED

Got me a New Toy!

JerryK

Got a Polaris Slingshot SL 2 weeks ago. Weather hasn't been very good here in S.W. Ohio but I do have 600 miles on it already. I'm notorious for over thinking things and after a month of driving myself crazy I pulled the trigger. Not just because I have a new toy but it does everything even better than expected! Faster than I thought and man oh man does it get looks and people follow you every where! If you are passing someone on the highway and then want to change lanes think again....Cars will speed up and fill the hole you thought you had just to get a look. Even different bike friends didn't know such a critter existed! Jerry K Troy Ohio

@JerryK

Have you met @cowpuc ?

Let me save you the trouble by posting what he would post.

:worthless:

Oh yeah, and he's gonna want more ride reports, so just tell me...erm...him...erm...us....

Sheesh,, I sure hope I dont come across like that much of a trouble maker Stealthy :witch_brew::guitarist 2::big-grin-emoticon:

Actually Jerry,,, now that Bob has broached the subject,, A SLINGSHOT,, YOU BOUGHT A NEW SLINGSHOT :178::guitarist 2::happy65:,, YOU BOUGHT A NEW SLINGSHOT - TOLD US ABOUT IT BUT DONT GOT NO :photographing:'S? :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

CONGRATS JERRY - CANNOT WAIT TO SEE PICS AND READ SOME INDEPTH RIDE REPORTS AS THE YEAR PROGRESSES!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations Jerry on your new purchase. You're the 2nd VR member I know of who's bought a Slingshot. I've had mine since December. Haven't gotten a lot of miles on mine yet but intend to remedy that soon as weather gets better. Yep these rides being as new as they sure draw a crowd wherever you go. Pic takers whipping out their phones even on the highway so be careful.

Enjoy the ride, Larry

@billmac ,, :rotf::rotf:,, I cant help it here, :crackup:,, did you purposely take that picture with "8 cycle - 2 speed motor" in the pic:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

There multiplying,, NOW we have 2 VR members running around with :guitarist 2:rock star status!!!! I personally think those Shots look like a FLIPPING RIOT!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

So I gotta ask... Just how big are the cockpits in one of these critters??? Would they handle a large economy sized body??? :fatsmiley:

Sure there's been some big guys who own them. Getting out is more of a challenge but doable with the right technique. I find stepping in with the right foot, sitting down, then lifting the left leg over the frame works well. Getting out is reversed or just stand up, then step out.

Also the drivers side has more leg room than the passengers side, firewall is closer. Drivers seat is adjustable, passenger side isn't.

Larry