IGNORED

never fails

rbig1

I haven't had a decent truck in years. Broke down and bought a nice truck. Just because the old one made me. was really pleased with it took it to the car wash. they ran it through never bothered to tell me they dented it. Drove over to check on mom got out and saw there mess. Went back over there we never did that. never happened here. went down and filed a report on it at p station. looks like I have to eat the repair as there not going to. just needed to vent. sorry

"Oh No!...we didn't did that, couldn't have been us...did you report it to someone before you left?"

ALL B.S. and I don't blame you for being upset.

People just do not care about others property anymore.

Hope it doesn't hurt to bad when you get it repaired.

Man, that's tough luck! That is one reason I don't do valet parking. When I was in the Miami area, some of the places we went to offered that "service". Besides the risk of what you experienced, if they run over someone in the parking lot with your vehicle, you will be sued along with the business.

I had to go to a company function in Miami that was a couple days and a banquet. I drove my 89 Mustang GT convert 5 spd car. The vallet got in reved the motor a couple times and stalled it twice. Then when he got it running he was sliding the clutch so bad I went up the drive yelling at him I didnt want to have to change the clutch before I left. If it would have been a bmw or porche somebody would have been strangled.

I once went to a drive through car wash with my new 1978 Ford 4WD. I had just put on a new shell that was higher than the cab. I had been through this car wash many times before. I pulled up and asked them if it would go through ok and they said sure. When I got to where the blower starts blowing the water off, the little wheel that rides on the vehicle to keep the blower off the paint caught the shell where it was just above the cab. My truck actually came to a stop. They came up and said go ahead and drive through. I did not know the wheel had caught so I did as they said. When I pulled out of the car wash I got out of my truck to take a look. To my surprise the shell had a vee running from front to back. It was destroyed. I questioned them and the owner said it was my fault because I came to them to get my truck cleaned and they were not responsible. I said to him. " If I came up here with a bulldozer would you let me go through" he told me to leave. Anyway I turned it into my insurance company and they sued the carwash and I got a new shell.