IGNORED

Enjoying 1st Generation

Godlover

Last fall I bought a project 83 Venture Royale and finally got it on the road last week. I bought this for something to keep me busy in the off months - with plans to sell once I was finished. I've been riding it around town and the more I ride the more I enjoy it. It is tempting to keep it around and ride it back and forth to the office. It handles much better in town than my Road Star plus it is fun to ride!!!

image.jpg

On my little ride to the store today, I was thinking the same thing. How much fun it is to ride a Venture. It is so easy to zip around corners, out accelerate just about anything on the road and still get to enjoy the wind. It's big for me, but I think I'll keep her around for a while....

:biker:

RATSS,,,,, motorcyclings best kept secret is no longer a secret!!!!!! If this keeps up I am gonna have a very very hard time replacing that poor old Tweeks when the sad day comes around!!

BEAUTIFUL JOB GODLOVER!! :thumbsup::clap2::dancefool:

Last fall I bought a project 83 Venture Royale and finally got it on the road last week. I bought this for something to keep me busy in the off months - with plans to sell once I was finished. I've been riding it around town and the more I ride the more I enjoy it. It is tempting to keep it around and ride it back and forth to the office. It handles much better in town than my Road Star plus it is fun to ride!!!

Hows about posting some more pics of that baby!?

RATSS,,,,, motorcyclings best kept secret is no longer a secret!!!!!! If this keeps up I am gonna have a very very hard time replacing that poor old Tweeks when the sad day comes around!!

BEAUTIFUL JOB GODLOVER!! :thumbsup::clap2::dancefool:

I was thinking ahead...and then that 2nd Gen had to pop up.:think: But I think I got enough to last me....:innocent-emoticon:

Great job Mark and by now you know the bike real well. Seems like a great bike to have around when you really want to enjoy a ride (a sentiment from a fellow 1st gen owner).