IGNORED

Venture Focus group

Brake Pad

Guest Highway
I now have 6 pages of information, retrived from this site, I thank You all for you input.

You opened my eyes to items I had missed.

I will include the information for this site.

Mike, I guess you know well that Yamaha has heard all this before from many owners and dealers. They are doing a customer input survey now, sounds nice, but dont expect the input to make much difference. Its still a business that is profit orientated. Have talked with Factory Reps. on many occasions, and they are well aware of our gripes.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Straight cut gears make more noise usually than bevel gears, If my Physics memory is right, Straight cut gears are more efficient than bevel gears. May not make a huge difference, but the gears aren't where fuel mileage is going, at least the design doesn't cause MPG loss compared to others.

Mike,

Keep the good styling, Put the beast on a friggin diet "as in trim some pounds", EFI,

Upgrade the sound system "I like CD's, I don't have alot of time to download and create

music files", upgrade lighting and power supply, Keep it priced right and keep the 5 year warranty.

Best looking bike on the market.

Gary